[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
FrostFangX wrote:
pretty complete build but it still works nowadays ? i mean in 3.3 the tree seems to be for 3.2

This build is totally viable in 3.3.
With my level of gear i managed to do a hard Chimera map(2 dmg mods 50% more life)deathless in a matter of minutes without dodging any attacks(still dont have loreweave,xophs,enchant,2 socket tombfist,1 anger mod watcher eye,pretty average jewels)
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
I have big problems with dex at level 71 I only have 87 dex!
"
sstefan322 wrote:
I have big problems with dex at level 71 I only have 87 dex!

Gotta get that Devoto's, that should take care of it for you.
Hi everyone. I'm a new player, but with this build i've managed to complete acts deathless on hardcore. Quiet a challenge for me. Now i'm curiouse with one thing that need an explanation . Why do we use elemental focus gem instead of added fire damage which gives more dps?
"
Krazzy_man wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm a new player, but with this build i've managed to complete acts deathless on hardcore. Quiet a challenge for me. Now i'm curiouse with one thing that need an explanation . Why do we use elemental focus gem instead of added fire damage which gives more dps?

Elemental Focus is quite a lot more damage than Added Fire; perhaps with the gear you currently have Added Fire is temporarily better.
Kind time of day gentlemen. Could you help me to decide things. At the moment, the main idea is covered in the fact that it is worth changing my rings, which in principle are not bad in my opinion. The only thing that I will be replaced by this belt, with elemental damage, and some of their 21 level stones. I just wanted to know if the character is sufficiently spoiled. Is it possible to kill Uberehlder. I apologize for the transcription, the work of an interpreter.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2507005
can someone watch my profile and tell me what to buy next ?
I have 5 ex but dunno what to buy
"
Rosenwtf wrote:

You should farm up some more currency and buy a xophs
In the meantime grab avatar of fire
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
"
Thor_Inica wrote:
"
Rosenwtf wrote:

You should farm up some more currency and buy a xophs
In the meantime grab avatar of fire

thx for answer!
can you write a list of items which i should looking for (in priority)? (sory for my bad english)
why no +max endurance charges? i tought for jugg they are really good and are you sure that unbreakable ascendancy is better than unrelenting especially while using loreweave which have barely any armor which makes unbreakable less useful?

I think taking few+ max endurance from tree and on gear having like 10 of them and getting 10% physical dmg reduction 8 % elemental and 40% chaos resistance plus if u take that little node near max endurance charge you get 0.2% life regen per charge so 2% regen with 10 charges from unrelenting

and all u get is 2% regen and 5% reduction +400 armor from unbreakable ?
please correct me if i'm wrong!

Last edited by igas on Jul 19, 2018, 2:23:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info