[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Just curious, am I suppose to use the PoB or the 115 skilltree?
Confused, your End game gem links is using arc and orb for bossing but in POB is using shock nova?
"
iGomoosrsly wrote:
If someone could take look at my profile (Swiggyzap) and look at my gear etc I'd really appreciate it.

My damage seems pretty good so far, but I feel so incredibly squishy. I can't really outheal most bosses (even in tier 6 ish I die sometimes), tier 10+ some bosses outright oneshot me.

I'm not perfectly optimized yet, but for a build that can supposedly facetank endgame bosses it certainly doesn't feel that way, and I'm wondering if there's something blatantly wrong that I'm missing.

Your gear seems fine as far as I can see. Even better than mine :)
Guess it's playstyle then or you are running maps with crazy mods. I am doing t9 and t10 maps now with an occasional t11 and t12 when they drop... trying to build up a pool to go higher but I have not met a map boss yet that could one shot me.
I have just over 5k HP and I think about 1.5k unreserved mana. For bosses it’s important to get your 3 frenzy charges up asap and then spam barrage with LGOH. I use a diamond flask and atziri flask for extra damage and leech and so far it works fine.
Yesterday I did a t15 map as last one before my temple to boost the monster level before I went in and bought one cheap with crazy mods (133% quant). I just levelled up so didn’t matter to die but without leech and regen which I think it had it was hard on the t15 boss.
Are you sure you are hitting the boss with the barrage-LGOH setup? If you are aiming next to him you are not gaining hp.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
iGomoosrsly wrote:
If someone could take look at my profile (Swiggyzap) and look at my gear etc I'd really appreciate it.

My damage seems pretty good so far, but I feel so incredibly squishy. I can't really outheal most bosses (even in tier 6 ish I die sometimes), tier 10+ some bosses outright oneshot me.

I'm not perfectly optimized yet, but for a build that can supposedly facetank endgame bosses it certainly doesn't feel that way, and I'm wondering if there's something blatantly wrong that I'm missing.

Your gear seems fine as far as I can see. Even better than mine :)
Guess it's playstyle then or you are running maps with crazy mods. I am doing t9 and t10 maps now with an occasional t11 and t12 when they drop... trying to build up a pool to go higher but I have not met a map boss yet that could one shot me.
I have just over 5k HP and I think about 1.5k unreserved mana. For bosses it’s important to get your 3 frenzy charges up asap and then spam barrage with LGOH. I use a diamond flask and atziri flask for extra damage and leech and so far it works fine.
Yesterday I did a t15 map as last one before my temple to boost the monster level before I went in and bought one cheap with crazy mods (133% quant). I just levelled up so didn’t matter to die but without leech and regen which I think it had it was hard on the t15 boss.
Are you sure you are hitting the boss with the barrage-LGOH setup? If you are aiming next to him you are not gaining hp.

@johnny

dude what is your aps? seems like youre really lacking the 3.75 mark
Don't think I've had as much fun with any other build than this one. It's so satisfying to warp around and everything just melts :) Especially while using Bisco's leash. Thanks for the awesome build!
"
skillzq wrote:
Don't think I've had as much fun with any other build than this one. It's so satisfying to warp around and everything just melts :) Especially while using Bisco's leash. Thanks for the awesome build!

amen brother!!

even the lvling (i hate lvling ^^) was fun, used VD/unearth/bodyswap till about 45

very strong singletarget dmg and clearspeed, u just have to be agil and dont let bosses first hit ^^
"
nostraop wrote:

@johnny

Why? Last time I checked it I was at 3.72APS with 3 frenzy charges.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
nostraop wrote:

@johnny

Why? Last time I checked it I was at 3.72APS with 3 frenzy charges.

bro can you check mine how many aps i got? i think my caclculations are wrong please include the 3 frenzy charge on mine as well. TIA
What are poet's single target links? Arc + ball lightning setup or ball + shock nova?
"
seigejet wrote:
Just curious, am I suppose to use the PoB or the 115 skilltree?

There's a pastebin link in the OP that you can use to import the skill tree to PoB. PoB is far superior to the online skill tree planner, I would suggest you use it.

"
Nastrun wrote:
What are poet's single target links? Arc + ball lightning setup or ball + shock nova?

Arc + Ball Lightning. Shock Nova was a holdover from before Arc got it's buff this league. Shock Nova is still useful for avoiding the reflect clone on Atziri, though. It's damage is inferior to Arc now so really ONLY useful for Atziri.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info