[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Anybody experimented with Atziri's Promise? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Promise
"
pastooleo1 wrote:
"
seigejet wrote:
Just curious, am I suppose to use the PoB or the 115 skilltree?

There's a pastebin link in the OP that you can use to import the skill tree to PoB. PoB is far superior to the online skill tree planner, I would suggest you use it.

"
Nastrun wrote:
What are poet's single target links? Arc + ball lightning setup or ball + shock nova?

Arc + Ball Lightning. Shock Nova was a holdover from before Arc got it's buff this league. Shock Nova is still useful for avoiding the reflect clone on Atziri, though. It's damage is inferior to Arc now so really ONLY useful for Atziri.

I figured, but I wasn't entirely sure since I didn't see lightning walker in the PoB, I thought it might not have been updated. Thanks!
Did anybody try GC Added Light Conc effect instead of using ball lighning?
Hi,

Nice build, having lots of fun with it, clearing maps faster then my 20 ex worth reaver :D

1 question, whats the point in Swift Aflication in the 2nd Poet's Pen ?
To reduce your LW. Without it there will be a (relatively lengthy) period between when the LW fires (after making a Barrage attack) and when your character actually moves. This delay is affected by your movement speed and duration. Cast speed only affects the initial casting, not the duration which follows before you warp. Basically the same reason you use Less Duration with it in a 4L.
This may be a dumb question, but why do we use enlighten support in the MF setup?

At lvl 3 it gives me about 37 less mana reserved, which seems completely not worth it.
My current attack speed against bosses, with three frenzy stacks, is 3.53. How can I get this higher? One of my Pen's is 12 attack speed, and the other is 8. What is the break point? My character is WillThisWorkBetter for gear and such.
"
livewirejsp wrote:
My current attack speed against bosses, with three frenzy stacks, is 3.53. How can I get this higher? One of my Pen's is 12 attack speed, and the other is 8. What is the break point? My character is WillThisWorkBetter for gear and such.

Many ways, but the easiest is to get better gloves. You don't need to stick with the ones in the build suggestion, but those are very good starters.... you can essence craft speed gloves if you are desperate for more aspd or even use a corrupted ondar's or something. depends on your gear. Also, get rid of that 8 pen if you care about your APS that much. You're close to the max as is and if you switch from 8 to 12 on your pen it will add a significant amount of APS since the 8/12 multiplies the base ASPD. Get path of building and play with it.
"
nogglebeak wrote:
"
livewirejsp wrote:

Many ways, but the easiest is to get better gloves. You don't need to stick with the ones in the build suggestion, but those are very good starters.... you can essence craft speed gloves if you are desperate for more aspd or even use a corrupted ondar's or something. depends on your gear. Also, get rid of that 8 pen if you care about your APS that much. You're close to the max as is and if you switch from 8 to 12 on your pen it will add a significant amount of APS since the 8/12 multiplies the base ASPD. Get path of building and play with it.

That's what I was asking about, albeit not really clear. What is the maximum APS we should have in this build? I know it's not over 4, but is it exactly 4, or right under it?
Hi! Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm kinda new to the game and this build. I don't know exactly what should be my next step with my char (farm to buy the uniques or rare equipment first, do uber lab etc). I'm having some problems with single target damage but the clear speed is great, any suggestions guys?

Gear in the profile!
Last edited by Pud1MxD on Jun 22, 2018, 7:53:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info