[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Is the intention to only run 5L Inpulsa? I noticed that the additional accuracy isn't linked to anything.
No changes to Poet's pen, so that's good.

Big buffs to both Arc and Ball Lightning.

I wonder how important that change to beacon of ruin will affect us.
"
Yoluun wrote:

edit: nvm i missread it. not that bad though we might want/need to pick up more shock effect somewhere.
Not sure. Or we just use vaal arc for full shock.

Another ugly line is
"
Disabled the "Reduced Ball Lightning Projectile Speed" enchantment from appearing.

Last edited by tom333 on May 29, 2018, 10:50:07 PM
"
tom333 wrote:
"
Yoluun wrote:

edit: nvm i missread it. not that bad though we might want/need to pick up more shock effect somewhere.
Not sure. Or we just use vaal arc for full shock.

Another ugly line is
"
Disabled the "Reduced Ball Lightning Projectile Speed" enchantment from appearing.

Would the increased base damage from Ball lightning make up for the loss in ailment % from beacon? If I understand the mechanics correctly, shock is applied when you do a % of max health right?
Increased prolif area is nice on the beacon change right? Better for clearspeed. I found this build and as I have never really played a lightning based build this looks interesting as both arc and lightning ball are buffed.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Increased prolif area is nice on the beacon change right? Better for clearspeed. I found this build and as I have never really played a lightning based build this looks interesting as both arc and lightning ball are buffed.

Yea this build looks very promising but keep in mind that if u play this as a starter u dont have acces to the amulet / helmet early on and poet's will be sketchy to get too. Will propably play this later in the league myself.
"
Helppocs wrote:
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:

Yea this build looks very promising but keep in mind that if u play this as a starter u dont have acces to the amulet / helmet early on and poet's will be sketchy to get too. Will propably play this later in the league myself.

I think we can basically use Enki's Arc witch as a starting point and transition it later on with more currency. I think to start this build isn't actually that bad, just a 5L inpulsa + 2x poets pens, which should be attainable a few days into the league.

EDIT:
Tried to throw this in PoB, but I can't figure out how to calculate actual dps with Poet's Pens in PoB.
Last edited by Yoluun on May 30, 2018, 10:38:57 PM
Why no quality on your attack skills, ie. arc, ball lightning etc?

Also arcane surge procs when u spend 41 mana on supported skills, yet your orb or storms costs 28 mana, does that mean u need to cast OoS twice?

Love the arc/warp combo btw, although i hate it when i get caught in a loop against invulnerable targets.
Last edited by bobo73 on May 31, 2018, 12:36:00 AM
"
Also arcane surge procs when u spend 41 mana on supported skills, yet your orb or storms costs 28 mana, does that mean u need to cast OoS twice?

Hi, there are mana multiplier on the supports gems, it actualy need 42 mana with the linked support to be casted.

Also, as ascendant, you missed the most important thing on your char : an elemental proliferation (since you don't have Beacon of Ruin) somewhere on your stuff, with a corrupted poet's pen or with the support gem, your build can't actualy works properly.
Last edited by Nekikool on May 31, 2018, 7:29:10 AM
cheers for the reply, yeh i realised that about ele proliferation too late, the race was ending.

Also i still don't know why there's no quality on attack gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info