[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

Hi,

I'm having survival issues aginast some of the bosses on the red maps. Such as Core map and few others. I also truggle to tank the miotour on T16.

I am wonder how do you proc "immortal call" gem? it should be activated when i take 528 damage but my questions is this: how do we gain endurance charges for this gem to work?

other than some boss and endgame clearing this build is fun and great for mapping in general tho i do feel somewhat fragile even tho i'm with max res and 7.7K hp with MOM at lv 93.
Are you using the flasks and jewel mentioned in the guide?

If you watch the video, the stibnite flask is pretty much up the entire time, and you can see that the minotaur is blind - the little star on its head.

You want a jewel that blinds on hit with spells. The smoke cloud from stibnite flask + blind minotaur will make you dodge/evade attacks allowing you to face tank/heal before your next attack.

I don't try to face tank the minotaur with crazy damage mods though. I'm not sure how that would end.

For Core boss, you have to mainly know the bosses attack patterns + a staunching flask.

For immortal call, you just rely on that really short immunity. I personally don't use it since it doesn't work on elemental damage.
We are getting the Vaal arc buff "We've reduced the skill's chain count to match regular Arc, but it now splits every time it chains, meaning that even with four extra chains, it can now hit more targets, much more rapidly." to regular arc in 3.3 too, im really hyped to try out this build again in 3.3 :D
Last edited by V4ldaran on May 27, 2018, 8:14:01 PM
"
blaza192 wrote:
Are you using the flasks and jewel mentioned in the guide?

If you watch the video, the stibnite flask is pretty much up the entire time, and you can see that the minotaur is blind - the little star on its head.

You want a jewel that blinds on hit with spells. The smoke cloud from stibnite flask + blind minotaur will make you dodge/evade attacks allowing you to face tank/heal before your next attack.

I don't try to face tank the minotaur with crazy damage mods though. I'm not sure how that would end.

For Core boss, you have to mainly know the bosses attack patterns + a staunching flask.

For immortal call, you just rely on that really short immunity. I personally don't use it since it doesn't work on elemental damage.

I am using the flasks on the guide. maybe i'm not using them at the needed time tho i try it.
I dont have blind on my jewel, I had no idea that stat was that useful. it's hard to find good jewels for a reasonable price.

I still don't understand how we proc immortal call (we need endurance charges - how do we gain them so it could proc?)
Endurance charges just extend the duration of Immortal Call -- it has a base duration of .4 seconds without any, which is still really useful.
Correction actually - smoke cloud blinds any enemies in it, so you would not need the blind on hit gem if you can keep up the stibnite flask.

Arc seems to be getting a nice buff in 3.3. Can't wait to see the patch notes to see if it's still viable to run Enki's Arc witch and then transition to this build.
Oh yes. Ball Lightning is getting a buff too. Let's hope Poet's Pen is not on the chopping block, though.
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
Will you be updating this post once 3.3 patchnotes comes out?

Looking forward to try this build in 3.3 =)

(edit: I got the lightning warp MTX from free chest xd)
Last edited by phexifa on May 29, 2018, 9:47:25 AM
So in 3.3, we'll be able to control what element Elemental Hit uses with those new threshold gems. I'm wondering how effective it would be, given all of our ele and lightning scaling we're doing, to replace barrage with Elemental Hit in a 6L Inpulsa as our main method of procing our pens. Would need to invest just a bit more into attack speed, but the additional shocks/damage might be worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info