[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

I can only afford 1 Poet's Pen atm. Can I reroll and new character with that or should I farm another one?
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
Without the Elemental Profileration corruption (Got moved to legacy with Incursion) the Scion took a huge hit. It isn't really recommended to play this anymore as a scion imo.

If you can get your hand on this corruption however:

The Scion is better then the Witch.

Also your tree has wasted points - one on a 10int node close to a jewel, another is wasted on an elemental node close to Holy Dominion. Furthermore you guys still specc into Area of Effect even though this build doesnt use Nova anymore - it would be only good for BallLightning - but there are more efficient nodes on the tree. (i.e. all SpellpowerNodes close to the Witch - Heart of Thunder or Celestial Judgement.)

Also use an Unnatural Instinct on the scion cluster. Elemental Focus is hot Garbage - going %chance of Elemental Ailment is not worth it if you are a crit specc. Its super unefficient to have 10% chance (or so) per hit for an ailment to apply when you apply one anyhow 8 out of 10 times due to your critchance.

Theres more, but I kinda cba right now. ^^

Have an corrected PoB:

https://pastebin.com/SNbdJjUm

MIght be, I just swapped the ascendancies, pretty much lol
Can somebody link a working passive talent tree?

The one linked in the main thread seems to be broken.
I'm still having fun with the build, but I was wondering : why Masterrmind of discord (if we play with just one herald) instead of paragon of calamity ?

The leech + immune to elemental reflect seem really cool (and would allow to get rid of Berek's grip maybe ?) and I can't compare it to boosted herald of lightning.

+ Shadroz : did you have a six link for uber elder ? Your character has a non linked inpulsa, which makes me wonder.
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on Sep 17, 2018, 3:33:10 PM
Hey, been nice playing this, but at t1-3 maps have been facing problems with chaos dmg, and sometimes in big groups when i teleport in middle my life just cant keep up even with barrage and life on hit gem. And some t1-2 bosses 2 shots me and lifeleech cant keep up there either.
Any tips?

Thanks!
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:
"
unne wrote:
Can someone give me link for this build for scion? Can't use link from first page :(

Remade my tree for Scion, it will work as good as witch really.

https://pastebin.com/2KwdwURi

Without the Elemental Profileration corruption (Got moved to legacy with Incursion) the Scion took a huge hit. It isn't really recommended to play this anymore as a scion imo.

If you can get your hand on this corruption however:

The Scion is better then the Witch.

Also your tree has wasted points - one on a 10int node close to a jewel, another is wasted on an elemental node close to Holy Dominion. Furthermore you guys still specc into Area of Effect even though this build doesnt use Nova anymore - it would be only good for BallLightning - but there are more efficient nodes on the tree. (i.e. all SpellpowerNodes close to the Witch - Heart of Thunder or Celestial Judgement.)

Also use an Unnatural Instinct on the scion cluster. Elemental Focus is hot Garbage - going %chance of Elemental Ailment is not worth it if you are a crit specc. Its super unefficient to have 10% chance (or so) per hit for an ailment to apply when you apply one anyhow 8 out of 10 times due to your critchance.

Theres more, but I kinda cba right now. ^^

Have an corrected PoB:

https://pastebin.com/SNbdJjUm

"Added new corrupted implicits which can appear on items corrupted by Vaal orbs, bringing the total to approximately 176. Many of the old implicits were buffed or moved to different items, and some were disabled. Generally, corrupted implicits are now more powerful on average."

Well I feel stupid for not realizing that and have been looking for one in Delve. Was it stated anywhere why this one was removed? It feels kinda shitty to find this out now.
Last edited by Bioness on Sep 17, 2018, 4:52:11 PM
"
I'm still having fun with the build, but I was wondering : why Masterrmind of discord (if we play with just one herald) instead of paragon of calamity ?

For me (not the best jewels and only lvl 85) removing mastermind of discord results in 15-20% less dps
how do you guys hit around 3.7 aps? With lightning golem, some attack speed gear (gloves, jewels, etc) and 20/20 lvl gems I only reach around 2.8 aps with barrage. Do I miss something?
"
babutian wrote:
how do you guys hit around 3.7 aps? With lightning golem, some attack speed gear (gloves, jewels, etc) and 20/20 lvl gems I only reach around 2.8 aps with barrage. Do I miss something?

GMP+LMP on six link with Barrage, Coordination Node and 5% attack speed on a jewel...
You can replace Coordination Node with 12 % attack speed on gloves if you want. So you dont need any frenzy charge to reach 3.75.
"
babutian wrote:

Look at your barrage in Path of Building, the in-game one is crap. I was confused too at first.

You also want to make sure you don't go over it, because that can actually lower your dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info