Skill Revamps - Part 1

Just hope they do something about melee skills in general as atm everything feels shitty unless its frost blades or something gimmicky to apply poisons and bleeds, but who am I kidding this is GGG afterall, they will probably remove the ability to use a melee weapon in a few patches lol.
Good stuff. I definitely want to try charged dash in a viable format but I worry what its role is: movement or dps or something in between that doesn't really do either.
i am very interested about the change in charged dash (PLS be good!!!!), its my favorite skill :D
Please nerf RF it's so boring to see everyone use it on HC and be the only ones to safely afk farm uber elder with it. It's like you just cripple yourself by NOT playing RF
Please, do something with Elemental Hit. We need at least one attack skill, that does not depend on the actual weapon damage, but on it's other characteristics.
The Revamp of Dominating Blow I CAN FEEL IT!
ARC
Finally,elemental hit is gonna be a thing! PogChamp
Yes, throw some dust in our eyes, to cover up the fail league Bestiary... Nice try
Bravo GGG.

"
... breathe new life into underused older skills with additional mechanics or significant mechanical reworks

... skill themes that can give players a flavourful character style by picking skills that fit the theme

... these themes will stick closer to the feel of a character or their Ascendancy classes.

Great design decisions. Infinitely better than incrementally "tweaking a few skills by x%" which is an idea floated on some other forum.

"
It's hard to estimate exactly how many skill revamps will be released in Content Update 3.3.0, but our goal is to revamp around nine skills in this update.

Please take your time and don't rush 3.3.0 / skill revamps. Quality should be a higher priority than time and quantity.

Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 8:43:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info