Skill Revamps - Part 1

Dominating Blow as well?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
danteafk wrote:
Don't rush 3.3. Take 6, 8 or even 12 months before making a new league, just do it right and stop giving us boring beta content.

Bestiary league for 6-12 months, are you sane?
That's awesome! I'm glad you want to keep the skills in the game instead of simply removing them!

I'm excited for Elemental Hit...whenever that'll be dealt with.

Thanks again, as always, for all the effort you give us.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
i want to post a full list of all skill gems i can think of that could need a rework and how to do it, only because i can start discussions, even if my ideas or shit or great.

it will be on reddit when it happens
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Bex, pls dont forget to tell the team that to add PvP scaling damage to some skills taht are extremly over power like Kinetic Blast, Volotile Dead and bear Trap.
The Holy Bible
"
danteafk wrote:
Don't rush 3.3. Take 6, 8 or even 12 months before making a new league, just do it right and stop giving us boring beta content.

haha if there is a 12 month content gap, PoE is dead.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Dom Blow?

Im smelling April fools - oh wait its not time
You are working on gems?

Enable some "Strike" gems to use with totems, like Lightning Strike and Molton Strike
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
Thanks Guys!
FINALLY!!! Yesss. Make updating old content apart of EVERY new content update!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info