Skill Revamps - Part 1

most of vaal skills are useless,
and please make elemental hit great again
i bet all 90% of these revamped skills will still be useless... after reading what they think Ice Spears problem is Facepalm or Cold Snap .. they have to increase cold snap dmg by 50% to be on par with frostbold and than again frostbolt gets basically free gmp 100% pirce no stupid Power Charge shenanigans.. GGG will fail with the rework anyway since they don't even know what these skills are missing from what Chris said in that post

I have always liked Cyclone/whirlwind type skills like the one in Diablo... Is it possible to change Cyclone to be a channeling skill like how Lighning tendrils was changed recently?
Will make it much less clunky... Hate being locked in the animation if i went the wrong way in a boss fight for example.
Graphical rework is ok, just don't bloat everything with GFX vomit, please. I hope that your 1k testers are aware this game runs poorly even on high end PCs.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
i bet all 90% of these revamped skills will still be useless... after reading what they think Ice Spears problem is Facepalm or Cold Snap .. they have to increase cold snap dmg by 50% to be on par with frostbold and than again frostbolt gets basically free gmp 100% pirce no stupid Power Charge shenanigans.. GGG will fail with the rework anyway since they don't even know what these skills are missing from what Chris said in that post

They are right about ice spear, its problem is it needs gmp and pierce which frostbolt gets essentially for free, you can get pierce from another source so that ones so-so but gmp is swapping a 40%~ more for a 26% less ice spear will never compete in that situation even with its crit bonus.

Alternatively they could gut crit which would boost ice spear too but thats a much bigger sweeping change.
WISHES ON FLICKER STRIKE

1- i hope you will change flicker strike random enemy attack for example it can be attack where mouse icon is .
this the worst problem of mine most time
2- i cant capture beasts because i cant see where im attacking i wish there was a option to keep camera steady , stationary when you flickering i can beg for this because i started 4 leagues ago playing flicker strike all the time this is my most problem on attack speed builds.
I hope you consider changing the visuals of raise zombie. I can't take the skill seriously because the zombies look like they were raised from the three stooges.

Also raising a flesh human from a bone rhoa makes no sense.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
interesting!
Please look into Animate Guardian as a main skill, it is such an interesting skill, as well as a skill that i feel helps to define path of exile with it's unique design. Balancing is one thing, but breathe some life into this skill, it really deserves it. Do a search for Animate Guardian build and enjoy all of the builds you don't find. :/

But as usual, love you GGG. My favourite games company, and have been since i joined way back in beta. There is a lot of overwhelming criticism from zealous fans who promote insane ideas, but i am so happy that you are taking a deep look into the more basics of the game.

<3
summon spectral wolves skill gem? plzplzplz <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info