3.11 updated budget league start viable crit bv lab farming build

Hihi! I wanna give this a try but wondering how is your build different to Jelbishi's original one?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi! I wanna give this a try but wondering how is your build different to Jelbishi's original one?

tbh , not much but since he havent update the guide for this for a while so i decide to make one myself , all i did was make it even cheaper by using just a heartbreaker and small tweak here and there but yeah the build remain pretty simlar
i love this build but it's hurt to leveling, no node damage in tree
"
zippo93 wrote:
i love this build but it's hurt to leveling, no node damage in tree

with the new bv it should be easier to lvl , and if you want more dmg during lvlinh you can spec to to the dmg node first and leave the life node till later
"
y562565 wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:

tbh , not much but since he havent update the guide for this for a while so i decide to make one myself , all i did was make it even cheaper by using just a heartbreaker and small tweak here and there but yeah the build remain pretty simlar

Thanks for your reply!

I’m keen to make this my league starter for next league so I can farm Uber lab early for currency.

What budget roughly do you think is needed to get this going? Obviously gettting an off colour qotf is out of the question!
Like can you breakdown the gearing priority at start of league? What level and stats before starting to farm Uber lab?

And yeah mapping with BV and levelling is a tad rough so wondering if there is a better way to do that using this build passive tree?
Sorry for all the questions, I’m still quite noob at this!
"
bankai1009 wrote:
"
y562565 wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:

Thanks for your reply!

I’m keen to make this my league starter for next league so I can farm Uber lab early for currency.

What budget roughly do you think is needed to get this going? Obviously gettting an off colour qotf is out of the question!
Like can you breakdown the gearing priority at start of league? What level and stats before starting to farm Uber lab?

And yeah mapping with BV and levelling is a tad rough so wondering if there is a better way to do that using this build passive tree?
Sorry for all the questions, I’m still quite noob at this!

lvling is ok now with the new bv changes ,if you need the dmg you can go up to the shadow area first
, budget wise really depnd on how much essence worn and clear mind going to be at the start of the league , qotf is optional and you cna just farm a tabu in aquaduct easily

gear porority i will suggest your killing weapon first then essence worm and clear mind . the running side only make you run faster xd .

stat wise , personally i run lab once i have 3k life + mom and have good evasion chance
What’s a good evade chance to shoot for?

Thanks for the very helpful tips. Will give this a practice go sometime before next league !
"
bankai1009 wrote:
What’s a good evade chance to shoot for?

Thanks for the very helpful tips. Will give this a practice go sometime before next league !

i am not sure how much evasion chance do you actually need to start farming , mostly i aim to have at least 45k evasion(with qotf in , so you will lose a bit of evasion when you do a chest swap) , which is what we need for qotf any way . on make sure you have enfeeble curse on hit set up , it is amazing for keeping you alive.
check pob, anything better than 85% avoidance is good
Great thank you!
Hi, what pantheons do you use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info