3.11 updated budget league start viable crit bv lab farming build

"
Oilure wrote:
Hey,

Any tips on how to level? Example did you run +1 fire dmg wand with BV links?

Or what weapon did you get at the start.

i just lvl with what ever i find on the floor

i used the heartbreaker once i can use it
"
cool username!

you too xd

3.2 to 3.3
nothing changed nice and easy

That's not true, BV got 6% crit, 10 limit, added crit bonus to each blade and faster hits. a lot actually changed.
"
akavangop wrote:

3.2 to 3.3
nothing changed nice and easy

That's not true, BV got 6% crit, 10 limit, added crit bonus to each blade and faster hits. a lot actually changed.

doesn't affect this build , all i need bv for is to kill inzaro and flask generations

and as long as you can get around 180-200k pob dps you are fine , so i dont see what actually changed that are meaningful to this build
Leveling guide? what is the best way to level this build
IGN: DukeZagum
Last edited by gumas on Jun 1, 2018, 1:57:40 PM
"
gumas wrote:
Leveling guide? what is the best way to level this build

for league start just use what you can find
for tinked well use a tink lvl set up
Man that's some crazy color we're trying to get on atiri's step and rat's nest both average 1K chroma, that hurts for a budget league start viable build :(
"
Kikuichi wrote:
Man that's some crazy color we're trying to get on atiri's step and rat's nest both average 1K chroma, that hurts for a budget league start viable build :(

Search up the vorici jeweller method, it's a cheaper way of getting off colours for item colours like this.
"
hansoap wrote:
"
Kikuichi wrote:

Search up the vorici jeweller method, it's a cheaper way of getting off colours for item colours like this.

That's actually with vorici calculator. 4 blue on 120 dex boots takes 16322 chroma alone, with vorici "3B" it takes 1400
Lvl 84 atm, only 2 unique jewels

Build works great! Used as starter in Flashback and Incursion, started labruns at lvl 79.
1. Leveling with BV between lvl 30 to lvl 45-50 kinda suck (compared to Sunder starters), low dmg and feels a bit clunky. You can use spell totem + smth(firestorm or bladefall) till Blood aq in act 9. I leveled with BV only without any uniques/good gear.
2. Essence worm pricey this league.
3. I dont think we need Qotf. With tabula, all flasks up and phase run i have 260+ ms. Its great for outside rooms, but not always comfortable when i need run through area with a lot of corners, closed doors, etc. Some rare 6L eva chest with a lot of life ideal imo.
4. Mapping possible, but im just dont like it with this character.
5. Buffed Izaro can 1shot me onse per 15-20 runs, when i forget about flasks, or fortify + enfeeble.
6. Traps not a problem, this build too fast to get enough dmg. CwDT+IncDuration+ImmortalCall + Inc Duration nodes from tree = 1+ second of invunerability. And you always have flask charges to heal.
7. Boots and sometimes helmet eating jewellers (Vorici method).
8. Vaal BV helps with Argus :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info