THIS COMPETITION ENDED In March the 3´d - Page 5 !

IT HAS ENDED !!! EXTRA EXTRA !!! IT HAS ENDED LONG AGO

Greetings all from the Swedish Tavern once more !

I must thank you again for the feedback i got last time from you about how i do my recordings. Really helped me eliminate problems i did not think about :)

Anyway , this time it will not be feedback on my movies.

Here are the Rules

1. First guess a number from 1-400

2. I want you to say what you think is bad in Path Of Exile. Something you think could be done better, something you yourself think is crap. And could be done better. Or if you think the game needs something that it does not have atm.

What you know from movies , YouTube , forums , friends that have played etc etc

IF YOU ONLY GUESS A NUMBER AND DO NOT GIVE SOME FORM OF FEEDBACK I WILL SKIP IT

I will then just like last time roll 2 numbers on http://www.random.org/

This is about giving 2 ppl keys but mostly about giving the devs feedback on what you think is bad about the game. So that they can make the game as good as it can possibly be. We will never all be happy. But still ! Does not hurt to try :)

GL all !

I will hand out when we got a gang of posts like last time.

IT HAS ENDED !!! EXTRA EXTRA !!! IT HAS ENDED LONG AGO
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Last edited by SwedishTavern on Apr 3, 2012, 11:04:38 AM
I don`t like one thing- i don`t have beta acces... Better inviting system.

But its hard for me to say what is wrong w/the game, since I don't have a Beta Key...but from what I've read in the forums and site info, it seems that the characters are gender locked..it may seem like a small issue, but it would add more variety...another thing I guess I'm not sure about, but are there class specific items? If there are not, I think there should be... It would be kind of out of place to see a witch wielding an ax!
ING: InhisOnFire
234 - not sure since i havent got a chance to play this game yet lol BUT what it definitely needs is some massive and competitive pvp system. that's like the most important thing for me and for many players. leveling, farming and stuff is just like a step to this awesome pvp stuff awaiting ;d
21 - yeah its hard to say not being a part of beta, i'm not sure if i like this whole skill system involving some gem-drops. gotta GET MY KEY AND CHECK HOW IT WORKS :d

I'd like to see some spears as a weapon of choice.

Thanks!

About what PoE needs in my opinion is improvements to the skill tree, there should be more passive bonuses that customize your game play, not just flat out stat boosts. Yeah I know there are passive skills that make a difference, but a bit more wont hurt, Or maybe putting stat bonuses with some other benefits.
And I must say because I'm not a beta member my opinion isn't rock solid. It's based on what I've seen in clips, movies and read on the site.

Peace! \/ o.O
Last edited by Dr3ad_Lord on Mar 2, 2012, 6:51:41 AM

I think that path of exile can be better than diablo 3 because we dont know when diablo 3 will be out. (they always moving the date of premiere)
Path of exile have good graphics and I like dark fantasy hack and slash games.

They should add more diffrent monsters. And little improve graphics.
Last edited by Iwan91 on Mar 2, 2012, 8:29:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info