[3.2] Blade Flurry /Reave Champion bosskiller, super high DPS

what do you guys think about warlords mark? or should i just use the steel ring?

please someone give me a tip on how I can scale my damage more. ( like what items I should change) Just played 2 league and havent figure out much of the game thanks in advance
Last edited by Alinacus on Apr 30, 2018, 8:47:20 AM
"
Alinacus wrote:
please someone give me a tip on how I can scale my damage more. ( like what items I should change) Just played 2 league and havent figure out much of the game thanks in advance

Not trying to be a dick, but OP writes what to look for in his "Gear Choices" tab. I'd probably start with your rings and amulet. Also get better enchant on boots. Abyss jewel for the tombfist can be alot better too, even though they are shit for melee builds (that's not molten strike) in general, imo. Look for life/crit multi/attack speed when crit recently/added dmg mods. On regular jewels which scale this build better, look for crit multi/life/attack speed
Last edited by illmtk on May 4, 2018, 2:16:33 AM
I was able to somehow make it work with Varunastra with a couple of changes in the tree. Tested it on Shaper and guardians. The damage was not as strong like OP's build but it was good enough. I really needs more attack speed though.
yo, how do you guys sustain life leech without vaal pact and only with little leech in tree? Sometimes i feel that its just not enough so i am wondering if there is a trick behind it or I should grab some nodes. thanks
Last edited by Hollycz on May 7, 2018, 6:44:53 AM
Has anyone tried pure bladefurry as a league starter? How does it "feel" for mapping? Torn between going champion bladefurry or pizza sticks for 3.3.

I've played reave/bladefurry but don't really like the hassle of swapping out gems for it
Blade Flurry isnt worth to use for levelling. Just use sunder/reave and put blade flurry on ur 2nd weapon set.

Life leech isnt a prob once you get good gear.

Been using this for hcssf with just a 250 pdps corsair sword and i just sacrificed some dps nodes to get the extra fortify nodes. so far doing great on mapping.

havent tried endgame yet though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info