[3.2] Blade Flurry /Reave Champion bosskiller, super high DPS

Decided to make a BF/Reave build to see what the fuss is all about...

I don't think I can play anything else ever again. I followed this guide as a generic starting point but made several adjustments and OH MY GOD. IT FREAKING FARMS......

Gear:
Spoiler

A few notes:

Abyssus - This just adds so much DPS i couldn't pass on it. Not really having any issues with surviving phys dmg to be honest. Did uber elder deathless and effortless.

Farru's Fur - Screw belly, screw the Loreweave. This paired with aspect of the cat is just too good to pass on the power charge and endurance charge generation, phasing, decent armor and evasion, and decent life.

Watchers Eye - STRONGLY recommend getting a Hatred Crit chance + -10 mana cost of skills Clarity mod combo (since I can't afford multiple Hatred mods one). Rocking a level 1 clarity. This allowed me to drop Blood Magic from Leap slam, and now I run Endurance Charge on Stun.

Leap Slam - Literally bainless to keep Fortify up at all times. I would NEVER, take the perma fortify ascendancy. Can't get over the speed of my leap slam... ITS INSANE.... I currently have it 4 linked, with Fortify + Endurance charge on stun + Faster Attacks. This basically gives me 4 charges every pack i leap into on t16 maps. Loving the extra defensiveness plus I took the extra endurance charge that gives regen per charge. I do also run enduring cry for bossing and other shanenigans.

CWDT - immortal call, Enfeeble, stone golem. No need to explain, purely for defensive stuff.

Reave links - Increased Crit Chance, Increase Area, Multistrike , Dmg on full life, Melee phys. Would not trade multistrike for anything. I honestly don't even switch to Blade Flurry unless it's Uber Elder at this point. Reave with increased AoE still kill t16 guardians and shaper in less than 5 seconds. Less gem swapping, less time wasted ^.^

BF links - Increased Crit Chance, Conc effect, WED , Dmg on full life, Melee phys. This gives me so much more DPS after testing over a few shaper runs.

Ele Focus - Very powerful, but i don't use for regular mapping, I like my chill/freeze/shatter too much.
Last edited by BuDiu on Apr 4, 2018, 11:37:26 AM
you could be using normal attack with that gear holy shit
Not sure if I missing something but does this build have no life leech?
Here is a video I recorded of me doing Red Elder: https://youtu.be/BEd56nwF2Ns

This is my first time doing Elder with this character so it wasn't super clean but it does crazy damage. I even forgot to pop Blood Rage.

I do believe that it is a good boss killing build but I don't like mapping with it.
"
Xomulus wrote:

This is my first time doing Elder with this character so it wasn't super clean but it does crazy damage. I even forgot to pop Blood Rage.

I do believe that it is a good boss killing build but I don't like mapping with it.

After watching that video I noticed, you did not release blade flurry at 6 stacks at all. You held down your mouse button the entire time until your target died, or the phase switched. May I suggest releasing your BF stacks, as that is when the skill does the bulk of its damage.

Other than that, congrats.
"
Mad_Mike wrote:
"
Xomulus wrote:

After watching that video I noticed, you did not release blade flurry at 6 stacks at all. You held down your mouse button the entire time until your target died, or the phase switched. May I suggest releasing your BF stacks, as that is when the skill does the bulk of its damage.

Other than that, congrats.

You're right. I was super nervous and forgot to release at six stacks.
Playing this build ATM but i feel a bit squishy, maybe i need to dodge more, here il post my gear for anyone to give it a look.
Spoiler

Damage is good Tho.
Last edited by lkainn on Apr 6, 2018, 9:32:24 AM
I feel a bit stuck on what my upgrade priority or path should be... I have about 4 ex and 150 chaos to spend. I do have a good tombfist in my stash ready to use but need to fix resistances first.

Great guide btw!
You absolutely need another stat stick base so your Main Skill don't alternate weapons.
Last edited by lkainn on Apr 6, 2018, 12:53:17 PM
I changed my offhand but still looking for a better one! So besides that can anyone help where I should invest?
Last edited by Reptyl on Apr 6, 2018, 3:36:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info