[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Hey great build guide, can we get a leveling progression tree? Id love to try this but id appreciate it, maybe a 30pt, 50pt, 80 pt.
"
Halamaki999 wrote:
Hey great build guide, can we get a leveling progression tree? Id love to try this but id appreciate it, maybe a 30pt, 50pt, 80 pt.

Thank you so much for your suggestion! I just updated the build guide and you can find the 30pt, 50pt tree now.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Halamaki999 wrote:

Thank you so much for your suggestion! I just updated the build guide and you can find the 30pt, 50pt tree now.

Awesome thanks so much!
Hi, sorry if this was addressed...I didn't see it anywhere in the post or responses.. With two Fight for Survival gems, is it still more beneficial to use over any others when you aren't benefiting from having the 40 dexterity surrounding it for the gem's full effect? Unless the skill tree isn't loading properly for me, the jewel socket in the southern area of the tree only has 10 dexterity in its vicinity.

I'm still pretty new to figuring out a lot of the game, so I appreciate the response.

"
Avaydriel wrote:
Hi, sorry if this was addressed...I didn't see it anywhere in the post or responses.. With two Fight for Survival gems, is it still more beneficial to use over any others when you aren't benefiting from having the 40 dexterity surrounding it for the gem's full effect? Unless the skill tree isn't loading properly for me, the jewel socket in the southern area of the tree only has 10 dexterity in its vicinity.

I'm still pretty new to figuring out a lot of the game, so I appreciate the response.

Hi there, glad to answer this :)
Indeed, you do not need to have 40 dex allocated, all you need is that there is enough in the range.

Here's the info: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Threshold_jewel, where you can find this:
"The stat points do not need to be allocated".
"
Hi there, glad to answer this :)
Indeed, you do not need to have 40 dex allocated, all you need is that there is enough in the range.

Here's the info: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Threshold_jewel, where you can find this:
"The stat points do not need to be allocated".

Thank you for the information! And the fast response :)
"
Madasan wrote:
How this build works to kill boses like elder, ubber atziri or guardians?...

Hi just updated videos for face tanking red elder, T16 guardians. You can take a look :)
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Madasan wrote:

Hi just updated videos for face tanking red elder, T16 guardians. You can take a look :)

anyway you can post your gear since i cant see it thru your char? wanna use it for refrence thx
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Madasan wrote:

anyway you can post your gear since i cant see it thru your char? wanna use it for refrence thx

Wait.. There is already a Gear section in the build guide.. It is already posted..
thx must of missed it
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info