[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
Largetime1 wrote:
im playing this for the first time... wow...

Its a really good build to start with ive gotta say too, frostblades scales dmg really well and fast in 3.2

Id like to know what flasks you use and may use in the future, do you have any advice on expanding from here on this build?

Thanks again tho! its been a lot of fun to play!

Glad you're having fun with it! I'll put flasks in the build guide, thanks for mention that. :)

These are the flasks I used now, but I will definitely switch the first one into Taste of Hate, which will make boss kill even easier and safer. My current gears is still very mediocre, so some possible upgrades I have in mind (can be very expensive):

1. Use Atziri's Acuity and replace one bloodseeker with Touch of Anguish(or some other rare claws).Should gain huge dmg boost while maintaining similar leech rate.
2. Use both steel rings and shaper/elder amulet wth Gain #% *** dmg as *** dmg.
3. Use Abyss belt with one abyss jewel.
4. Body elder armor with base crit/ percent life/ +1 level support gem.

There's a long way to go. :)
"
Tengeh wrote:
Heya! Awesome build going on here, having lots of fun. Just a question though, if I had the currency, what do you think are some items I should go for to improve the build?

Thanks man :)
You can see my previous reply. Someone just asked the similar question and I replied there.
I will probably edit another Possible Improvement section in the main thread. Thanks for the suggestion!
"
Abel2029 wrote:
Is this build HC viable? Im looking for one FB build for HC and yours looks pretty good.

With this build you should not have any problem going to Lv90, as long as you don't roll very dangerous mods for maps. (I was running T12-T13 well-rolled red maps when I try to level from 90 to 91, and did not die once during that)
You can also choose some safer setup, such as CWDT- enfeeble - immortal call - increased duration and whirling blades - fortify- faster attacks.

Hope the information is helpful to you!

Your passive tree is not properly min-maxed, it has a "closed loop" in it, near the shadow start.

You can just remove the +10 dex node below the Claw damage wheel and put it into something else, like a life node.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Mar 30, 2018, 5:19:55 AM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Your passive tree is not properly min-maxed, it has a "closed loop" in it, near the shadow start.

You can just remove the +10 dex node below the Claw damage wheel and put it into something else, like a life node.

Thanks for pointing that out! Already fixed that.. I did respec a bunch of points and did not notice this happened :)
Hello,

Thank you for the build, it looks really nice, i am running say ten's phis build simillar to this, however i wanna switch to try yours also :D

I do have a problem though with loading the skill tree, it only loads a part of it, up, right and down , but the left-down side is only up to master of arena and golem's blood, around 40 nodes missing, can i do something to fix it please?

And finally, i'm rather new to the game, can someone explain to me how does DPS grow more with phis dmg or added cold dmg or % increased elem/cold dmg, i know frost blades are cold transformed from phis, so do i want to increase phis or cold dmg more?

thank you in advance!
Last edited by zorgmeister on Mar 30, 2018, 6:23:41 PM
Loving this build so far! Could someone please explain to me what having multiple Frost Blades on the setup does? I tried removing two of them and leaving only the 6 link one and I didn't notice a difference.
Hello, now I'm playing frost blades one-trickster with near 8 ex investment and thinking about respec to yours cuz I'm feeling squishy even with 6.1k hp on t14+ map bosses, but I'm worry about clear speed. So I've only seen your t13 map run, and my trickster feels faster. Is it possible to use ancestral call support to clear mobs and swap on bosses? Maybe you can make some vid with ancestral call on t13+ without slowing curses? And can you check my items in profile character name "TsunamiKick" I think most of them would be ok for running on this build. Thanks for answer :)
"
zorgmeister wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for the build, it looks really nice, i am running say ten's phis build simillar to this, however i wanna switch to try yours also :D

I do have a problem though with loading the skill tree, it only loads a part of it, up, right and down , but the left-down side is only up to master of arena and golem's blood, around 40 nodes missing, can i do something to fix it please?

And finally, i'm rather new to the game, can someone explain to me how does DPS grow more with phis dmg or added cold dmg or % increased elem/cold dmg, i know frost blades are cold transformed from phis, so do i want to increase phis or cold dmg more?

thank you in advance!

Hi there, can you double check if the skill tree shows 10 points left? If everything is correct you should see there is 10 left, since the left side of my tree did end up at master of arena.

For the DPS, always focus on physical dmg first. Since we're not doing 100% phys to cold, increased cold/ele dmg will be less efficient than increase phys dmg. Hope you'll have fun with it :)
"
Steady_Handz wrote:
Loving this build so far! Could someone please explain to me what having multiple Frost Blades on the setup does? I tried removing two of them and leaving only the 6 link one and I didn't notice a difference.

I was just leveling those gems for corruption, so feel free to take them off as they will do nothing to your dps. :D (only the frost blades in the 6-L matters)
(When you level a gem to lv20 and use a vaal orb on it, it has a chance of going to Lv21)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info