[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
xanamorphine wrote:
Hi Tony thanks for the build, I just got to maps in flashback on the Chinese server after face rolling all the storyline content.

I am just wondering is there a reason you use bloodseekers? Or have you just not updated your weapons? To my knowledge there are higher damage unique claws.

Thanks

Yes there are many claws with higher DPS. But the point of using bloodseeker is that it provides instant life leech and allows us to face tank any bosses including shaper.

You can use other claws such as Touch of Auguish until you're not able to face tank the bosses.
"
momocorpo wrote:
Hi, do you think this build can be a good league starter? Can it farm uber lab well? Lastly, have you seen any information for 3.3 about the skill rework that could affect this build?
Thanks!

This is a very nice league starter if you play trade league, since all required uniques are relatively cheap.
It is able to farm uber lab easily (simply face tank), but sometimes you just killed the izaro minions too quickly, so you get less keys...
Did not check 3.3 carefully, but it seems the vaal skills could be a buff to this build.
"
totalhavok3 wrote:
Can you help me replace this damn two stone ring? I can’t figure out why it’s worth so much DPS and I really feel like I need more heath, I just take a huge hit to my DPS when I remove it. What would you suggest as a replacement? Thanks!

The upgrade may be a little expensive, search for Steel ring with T1 life, T1 flat phys, increased cold damage and one of the (accuracy/elemental damage with attacks/ add cold damage) rolls.
This can easily go up to severl exalts.
You also need to upgrade your Amethyst ring if you have currency..
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Samson55430 wrote:
characters are now set to public, thanks for the response!

Got it! So basically you need to fix every piece of your gear except for the uniques..

First thing to do, save 20 chaos and get a 6-L rare with 120+ life:
http://poe.trade/search/zirasonimiteou

Second, buy a Kaom's root to replace your current boot.

Then for other pieces, try to get as close as you can to the gear I posted. Come back and let me know how it goes after the changes!

I got a bubonic trail drop from the depths, managed to get 15 exalt, and buy my belly of the beast. are there any uniques that i could equip in place of kaom's root and a rare belt with life rolls? thanks for the answer before! you helped a lot.
Awesome guide btw! I do have a few questions though, you have blood rage or vaal haste equipped and not on your bar, and in your videos I do not see you using those gems. Is there a reason for this or are they just place fillers? Thanks!
hello. thanks for sharing this awesome build. it's melting everything and fits my playstyle. i started flashback with this build.

but..

mapping gone pain for me. i can say my gear is enough for build but im dying somehow. i think beyond mod ripping most but idk.

Added cold damage is not better then critical or ruthless or attack speed?
Nice
"
nickydnice wrote:
Awesome guide btw! I do have a few questions though, you have blood rage or vaal haste equipped and not on your bar, and in your videos I do not see you using those gems. Is there a reason for this or are they just place fillers? Thanks!

Hi thanks!
Those gems are optional, you can use them if you like. I personally use bloodrage for mapping and did not use vaal haste.
"
freakydouche wrote:
hello. thanks for sharing this awesome build. it's melting everything and fits my playstyle. i started flashback with this build.

but..

mapping gone pain for me. i can say my gear is enough for build but im dying somehow. i think beyond mod ripping most but idk.

I was a bit busy recently and haven't tried flashback. But I guess you are dying due to stun -> sudden death? And did you die a lot to freeze since you don't have a freeze flask? Maybe change your boots to Kaom's root and rebalance your resistances.
Also try get higher DPS, you could get a steel ring and amulet with better DPS. If you kill the mobs fast enough, you will be safer for sure.
Also for flasks, get a Taste of Hate, if you don't use Kaom's root also get a freeze immu flask. For jewel try to get a hatred mod watcher's eye.
Last edited by nal_tony on May 14, 2018, 2:07:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info