[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Can you please gear check me? Need to do Uber lab for last 2 ASC point's but I keep dying to Izaro, any tips?

"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Can you please gear check me? Need to do Uber lab for last 2 ASC point's but I keep dying to Izaro, any tips?

Hi there,

I would just suggest you wait until you get a few more passive points, and spec them to get more life.
If you do want to take it down at Lv76, you can wear a Kaom's root and put up a Arctic Armor.

Of course, another solution is to practice the fight mechanically, you should be able to dodge all his heavy attacks easily once you're familiar with the fight.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:

Hi there,

I would just suggest you wait until you get a few more passive points, and spec them to get more life.
If you do want to take it down at Lv76, you can wear a Kaom's root and put up a Arctic Armor.

Of course, another solution is to practice the fight mechanically, you should be able to dodge all his heavy attacks easily once you're familiar with the fight.

Do you think I should replace some items or? Rings or amulet maybe?
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:

Do you think I should replace some items or? Rings or amulet maybe?

There's definitely space for improving your gear. Try rework your resits and use one Two-Stone ring and one Steel ring. For amulet, look for 80+ life, flat phys, crit multi and increased cold damge mods.

Find 170% bloodseeker and quality to 30%.. Find helmet enchant with 40% fb dmg, etc.

There's a lot to do, but I feel your gear is enough for taking down Uber lab. Make sure you have around 5.2k life and be familiar with the fight.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Lightz wrote:
Hi
I'm currently trying this build in flashback and I like it, even though im still leveling up.
I have a few questions :

- Why melee physical support gem if we take cold conversion passives (winter spirit) ?
- Why not take elemental damage nodes at the start of the tree instead of attack speed ? does it scale better ?
- Why not take flash freeze ?

thanks !

Hi there, glad to answer:

1. Yes we deal 100% cold damage, but the calculation is to first calculate how much physical damage you have, then convert to cold dmg. So the modifier to physical dmg works for us, and physical damage is more efficient than cold damage.

2. Yes. PoB shows that attack speed provides higher DPS and leech rate.

3. Flash freeze does not provide as much DPS as you imagine. If you remove any two DPS nodes from my tree and take flash freeze, your DPS reduces.

Thanks for the answers

At what point should we take the jewel passives in the tree ? Is it recommended early on or is it something that's more efficient to take early on ?
I'm currently only using 1 unique frost blade jewel.
Last edited by Lightz on May 8, 2018, 9:30:22 PM
Started this build a few days ago i've been following pretty closely. i have all the main gear other than belly of the beast 6l but i cant afford it. running tabula rasa like the guide recommended (havent had a rare 6L drop yet) right now im at T1-3 maps, and it's either a cake walk with 100k dps or it's a struggle the entire time.

what do you recommend for gear upgrades/changes. also i have 1c after buying two bloodseekers.
Hello there

Thank you for the build. Could you plz take a look at my character regarding Survivability?

I keep getting one-shotted alot. (not reflect)

Does Arctic Armor really has that huge difference ?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Cadshadow on May 9, 2018, 3:43:03 AM
Hello,

Taking winter spirit brings us to 100% physical to cold conversion. If that's the case, how does the instant leech mechanics of bloodseeker work? Is there a point in using bloodseeker if we can find a higher pdps claw?
"
Samson55430 wrote:
Started this build a few days ago i've been following pretty closely. i have all the main gear other than belly of the beast 6l but i cant afford it. running tabula rasa like the guide recommended (havent had a rare 6L drop yet) right now im at T1-3 maps, and it's either a cake walk with 100k dps or it's a struggle the entire time.

what do you recommend for gear upgrades/changes. also i have 1c after buying two bloodseekers.

Hi there, could you set your charater to public so I could see your gear?

Do some chaos recipe, buy a rare 6L with 120+ maximum life will fix your problem for now. It's very hard for you to drop a rare 6L, but there will be some very cheap ones on Poe.trade since beast crafting.
"
Cadshadow wrote:
Hello there

Thank you for the build. Could you plz take a look at my character regarding Survivability?

I keep getting one-shotted alot. (not reflect)

Does Arctic Armor really has that huge difference ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there, the big picture is correct, but small changes need to be made.

1. Use a taste of hate flask. Also change your life flask to Divine or Eternal Life flask.
2. Respec some DPS points and get more life points on your passive tree for now. For example, respec Forces of Natures and get the ''evasion and life'' nodes, change your rare jewel to a hatred mod watcher's eye.
3. Find 170% version bloodseeker and quality them up to 30%.
4. Upgrade your amulet with some good DPS mods, try to find a steel ring to replace your iron ring. (T1 flat phys, T1 cold damge, T1 WED, T1 crit multi etc)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info