3.2.1b Patch Notes

Zoning from zone to zone is often broken. Any new character will not be able to level since patch. Might want to roll back the patch because the game is unplayable for anyone trying to lvl a character.

Can't progress to Brutus, due to zone within zone bug. GG, GGG.
GGG, I am massively disappointed....i can not play the game..loading screens take years! and often the game just crashes during loading screen and throws me back to char selection screen...I'm so heavily inclined to say F u guys!....I don't even care about beasts or nets or all that stuff anymore! just fix the game so it can be played.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
EriMus wrote:
The rare beasts now have even MORE HP? Did anyone really ask for this? That seems dumb.

Rare beasts = Yellow beasts, not red ones. They were the same as regular non-bestiary; with this buff they aren't being 1-shot offscreen anymore.
1. Would like to see bestiary recipes for beast orbs and necro nets.
2. Would like to get some use out of my giant collection of spiders.
when will you fix first entrance problem? I and my friends always disconnect when we try to enter game first.
"
Antigegner wrote:
GGG, I am massively disappointed....i can not play the game..loading screens take years! and often the game just crashes during loading screen and throws me back to char selection screen...I'm so heavily inclined to say F u guys!....I don't even care about beasts or nets or all that stuff anymore! just fix the game so it can be played.

yes as my said.
I'm playing this game ultra quality graphics. But Rare and Unique mob. Usually I can't see them so i cant capture them. Espacially unique mobs.
"
BaronCrovax wrote:
nobody cares about beasts, wut u guys doing about map/currency drops? this league is a complete joke and u guys dont fix it.

Agreed. I can only progress in my atlas by buying maps. This has already been the case since about tier 8. I know you should tread carefully not to overdo it and that red maps are supposed to be somewhat rare but not as rare as they are now. In my view maps of tier 11 to 14 need a significant buff in drop rate. Tier 15+ should indeed not drop like crazy but in the current state I don't think I can ever reach the Shaper because I will be out of chaos orbs to buy the higher tier maps.

I love mapping as end game but it makes me sad if I run the only few (corrupted) T11s that I had and the highest map I get back was tier 7. When I get tired of running the same lower tier maps I will be done with the league and hope the next league will be better.

Just hope GGG will realise the current drop rate of T11 to T14 maps is way too low. Mapping is the core of PoE's endgame and not being able to do that means not enjoying the game anymore.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Bestiary is just an option to chill out! With a player like me got only 6 hrs everyday plus week end dont have time for that, and weekend is the worse day of the game more rippy and drop rate was down. I feel you guys about the map drop rate, but staying in the influence map can help, may be that's why GGG give us 1500 map influ challenge. GGG can we just fight the Elder on T6, T10, T15 to recover all those memory Frag? I mean fighting him on T11 to T15 a bit hard on player w/o a team for map sharing its really takes times to trade maps or finding maps!

...thumbs up on atlas mechanics! I have a feeling that the shaper became our 8th masters +LEO in the future! Hahaha that would be great to take him to my HO:-)
Last edited by 2pher on Mar 23, 2018, 6:05:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info