Please Block http://poe.trade/ or give option to not show me there!

"
amocpower wrote:
I want a "OPTION" to turn on/off "Sharing an Ingame information with third party sites". "Public Stash" is a "GAME FEATURE", it give information to "third sites" that i can´t turn off if i want to use "Www.pathofexile.com/trade"(wich is Official part of GGG).

Ok, let me put it in other words: For the sake of this explanation let's assume I'm the guy running poe.trade (I'm not.).

So what you request from GGG is that they somehow implement an option that I - as a fellow player - can't access the information on www.pathofexile.com/trade because then I could put the information found there on poe.trade.

How is that supposed to work?

Even easier example: If I borrow a book from you how can you make 100% sure I don't put it on a copying machine to create a copy of it?
See, OP, now lemme tell you how the "best-est trading system in the world" works. First and most important this is how a trade system is supposed to work - you are obliged to play PoE by spending half of your time alt-tabbed into some piss poor 3d party shit website, dealing with scammers, AFKers and price fixers all the time. It gives you "sense of pride and accomplishment" and also the very important "muh playur interacshun"! Second - you're not allowed to NOT enjoy it. And third - if you mention the blasphemy called "automated offline trading system" or GOD FORBID - "AUCTION HOUSE" (OhEmGeeh - teh horror) - you deserve to be burned alive at the stake.

And don't you dare to NOT enjoy this "awesome-est best trade system in all games ever", now shut up and alt-tab on some shitty 3rd party website to buy stuff and go watch youtube cat videos while waiting 30 min - few hours for some AFK shithead to answer you, deal with a dozen price fixers, filter the scammers... C'mon, why aren't you enjoying this "best trading system and playur interachun ever"! And if you ever mention again the dreaded words "automated trading system that allows you to trade while you're offline and also eliminating all interaction with scammers and price fixers"... we are going to drink your blood and tell you to "OMEGALULZ, NOOB, GO PLAY WOW AND D3, LEL, CASUAL SCRUB, BEST TRADING SYSTEM EVAH!".

Fanbois dogpiling on my sarcastic hateful comment about the retarded trade system in 3... 2... 1...
Last edited by Drakaris on Mar 23, 2018, 4:54:27 AM
So, if I have this straight, the OP wants the option for a public tab not to be public on any other site than pathofexile.com. I don't see how this helps protect his information (since it's still openly available to the public). The option therefore is entirely directed at a distaste for third party websites (which I'm fine with, but seeing as GGG doesn't want to upset a whole lot of players that support and use poe.trade, probably a fruitless endeavour).
"
Dharall wrote:
"
amocpower wrote:
I want trade in "Officiall Place" not anywhere else...Or is peo.trade part of GGG ?

Thats actually a very reasonable request.

A checkbox for "I don't want any third party sites to have access to my information/stash".

Why would you make your stash tabs public if you didn't want the public viewing them?

Does public mean something different to non english speakers or something? The whole premise of this thread is confusing me. You intentionally have to make tabs public in order for them to be public.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
In short... I don't want snipers and others to be able to use my information.
But yes, Im totaly fine with making it public through GGG systems.

Thats what that option would allow. Yes it would limit the trade posibilities, but thats my headache if I want to limit myself that way.
"
amocpower wrote:

I use only "Www.pathofexile.com/trade" and its more then enough for me. So thats really wired why people not understand this. Its not my consern how do you play! Its about thats i want an "OPTION". Do you know what it is? An Option? English is not my native Languege, but i´m sure you can find in Internet what "Option" mean!

I want a "OPTION" to turn on/off "Sharing an Ingame information with third party sites". "Public Stash" is a "GAME FEATURE", it give information to "third sites" that i can´t turn off if i want to use "Www.pathofexile.com/trade"(wich is Official part of GGG).

I´m still thinking thats lots of people are Lobbying agains it, because they have "Real money" benefits. If there is a option to turn off this, the information for Example in "poe.ninja" etc, not more so accuarty. Many people would only use "Official" plattform.

There can not be another explanation, why "Some people" are so agrassive is

Cool its good enough for you, but quite frankly no one cares. You can play how you want, however you don't get to dictate to GGG that you can have a semi public stash tab or not.

Your option cost dev time, dev time that can be better suited spending on things that actually matter, instead of dumb ideas that have no benefit at all.

No one is lobbying because of real money benefits, they are lobbying against it because its a stupid fucking idea.

We all want to use the platform we have used for years, if you want to hide from public API, don't fucking list any items.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
no one cares

So thats what i think about "dumb" Gold seller and your "fucking stupid" opinion.

"" = quote
i am fairly certain this guy is playing the long game.

Step 1, get third parties to stop getting info from public shared tabs
step 2 , complain about how the interface on poes site lacks compared to the third party option.
Step3 complain how he can not sell anything.
step 4 ask for auction house.
step 5 complain that he can't sell anything on auction house for more than an alc do to saturation.

step 6 laugh because he really just wants to play d3 and hates people playing poe.
"
nadakuu wrote:

step 2 , complain about how the interface on poes site lacks compared to the third party option.
step 5 complain that he can't sell anything on auction house for more than an alc do to saturation.

step 6 laugh because he really just wants to play d3 and hates people playing poe.

We Smart

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
nadakuu wrote:

"A man know himself best, where his sore lies."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info