Please Block http://poe.trade/ or give option to not show me there!

"
amocpower wrote:

Thats really interesting!

GGG actually don´t need to cut them of, they just can add a option to close or open for "third party sites" is more then enough. I´m not expert in IT and not know how complicate it is to implant, but that would be very good salution.

You know you are only hurting yourself by not allowing your listing on poe.trade, but allowing them on pathofexile.com/trade

Your request is illogical and ignorant.

Your items listed share nothing about you with 3rd parties, except what you decide when you put it to public. People seeing them on here or poe.trade is no different.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
wait...

Why is he complaining that his item is listed on a better listing tool then the watered down version that the official site adopted from poe trade.

It is far easier to search on that site then on this one.
Usually the api is at most 60 mins behind, usually 5 mins for stuff that i have sold.

If you not want something sold do not put it in a public stash tab, what else would public mean ?

"
nadakuu wrote:
wait...

Why is he complaining that his item is listed on a better listing tool then the watered down version that the official site adopted from poe trade.

It is far easier to search on that site then on this one.
Usually the api is at most 60 mins behind, usually 5 mins for stuff that i have sold.

If you not want something sold do not put it in a public stash tab, what else would public mean ?

People that have no concept on what isn't being shared with 3rd parties making post that they don't completely understand the scope of the situation.

FeelsBadMan

"
goetzjam wrote:
"
amocpower wrote:

Thats really interesting!

GGG actually don´t need to cut them of, they just can add a option to close or open for "third party sites" is more then enough. I´m not expert in IT and not know how complicate it is to implant, but that would be very good salution.

You know you are only hurting yourself by not allowing your listing on poe.trade, but allowing them on pathofexile.com/trade

Your request is illogical and ignorant.

Your items listed share nothing about you with 3rd parties, except what you decide when you put it to public. People seeing them on here or poe.trade is no different.

OP is being sarcastic and trollish.

Also, for an earlier post, the only reason why the trade API is in place today is because GGG's hand was forced not because they wanted to do it.
So many owner/worker/Lobbiest from "third party sites" here :)
Last edited by amocpower on Mar 22, 2018, 1:44:24 PM
"
amocpower wrote:

Hey if you want to not show your items to everyone, but only the 10% or less players that actually use the pathofexile.com/trade version by all means lets waste some dev time so you can feel special.

poe.trade uses the API data GGG gives them, nothing more. They dont get access to anything aside from your PUBLIC tabs.

FeelsBadMan

Last edited by goetzjam on Mar 22, 2018, 1:45:50 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
amocpower wrote:

Hey if you want to not show your items to everyone, but only the 10% or less players that actually use the pathofexile.com/trade version by all means lets waste some dev time so you can feel special.

poe.trade uses the API data GGG gives them, nothing more. They dont get access to anything aside from your PUBLIC tabs.

You attack me personaly as "Ignorant",to my Legal suggestion(to have an OPTION). It hurt you someway.

They are lots of "Orb/item seller", for real money. Ofcourse its very importend for them to see how there prices are. And they will get mad to me now.
"
amocpower wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
amocpower wrote:

You attack me personaly as "Ignorant",to my Legal suggestion(to have an OPTION). It hurt you someway.

They are lots of "Orb/item seller", for real money. Ofcourse its very importend for them to see how there prices are. And they will get mad to me now.

he didint say it in a nice way,but he has a point.
i simply dont understand what you can missunderstand when something is labeled public in an online game.
"
ciel289 wrote:

he didint say it in a nice way,but he has a point.
i simply dont understand what you can missunderstand when something is labeled public in an online game.

I don't feel like its necessary to say it in a nice way when someone is giving feedback on a topic they are too ignorant to understand. If you are going to give feedback on something, perhaps getting enough information so you don't look ignorant is a good idea.

As for OP your suggestion hurts me, because its an insult to the devs and the community for such a request to be made. Again, dev time spent on fixing your issue with this could be better spent on literally anything else that matters.

As for other sites, not called poe.trade, they don't get realtime access to you see what you have listed on poe.trade, nor does listing stuff on poe.trade or in your public tabs do anything but show what you want to sell and for what price, you then need to interact with the buyer to sell the item.

Its not that complicated, I'd recommend in the future not posting feedback, without first informing yourself on how it works.

FeelsBadMan

there is an option in official trade site that i opted out to appear online, except which league i was playing, just i wish there is an option in-game to opted out other third party trade site to see my public tab.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info