[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

"
Jouchebag wrote:
Which jewel would be better for this build?

If you are Chief and you have LGoH elsewhere then go for the damage. Otherwise you'll need the LGoH and leech to stay alive. Experiment and see what works. You might find that using the offensive one for easy content and swapping to the defensive for bosses/harder content is the best of both worlds.
"
"
loczek123 wrote:
I will make this build bud i cant decide: Chief or Berserker, any one already play a Chief? To help me? :)

I'm subscriber and in his guild for more than 1 year and I'm doing the Chieftain version right now. When he says it's ok and all content is doable, it is. You can trust him. It's ok to play the cheaper and safer version. Go for it! :)

is the gear we use the same for the chieftain i cant see where the gear difference is
Been playing this build for the last few days and so far it seems real strong.
Leveld with Lycosidae, Brutus' Lead Sprinkler and Thief's Torment and it was a breeze.
Currently clearing T8-T9 maps at level 72 with 5.3k health.

Gear:

"
Morkman wrote:
"
"
loczek123 wrote:
I will make this build bud i cant decide: Chief or Berserker, any one already play a Chief? To help me? :)

I'm subscriber and in his guild for more than 1 year and I'm doing the Chieftain version right now. When he says it's ok and all content is doable, it is. You can trust him. It's ok to play the cheaper and safer version. Go for it! :)

is the gear we use the same for the chieftain i cant see where the gear difference is

Can skip Xoph's Blood and Watcher's eye as the Chief has an Ascendancy for "covered in ash" and there is no rage mechanic to need huge amounts of life coming in. The rest of the gear is the same AFAICT.
-nvm-
Last edited by Shishiboo on Apr 11, 2018, 4:55:56 PM
nice build gona try soon
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Apr 11, 2018, 5:39:19 PM
First, thanks Lifting for a great guide.

Recently converted my boring RF Jugg and here's a couple tips I've picked up along the way.

-Enduring cry is your life flask. If you're like me and just copy the spec without reading into skills this might not be obvious to everyone. I learned the hard way. Each cast is an insta-heal for upwards of 40% in some cases.

-%# Life recovery rate is a HUGE quality of life upgrade. Doubtful most people can afford a watcher's eye with this on it, however cheaper alternative is to find an elder belt (or craft) one with it on. Aim for at least 15%, 20% being the best. I was able to snag a high life, % life, 19% recover rate belt with dual resis and WED for a reasonable price. At least aim for high life and recovery rate. The offset on the blood rage degen is huge. Depending on your roll helps offset the degen by upwards to 100% depending on your life regen and life pool.

-Map mods to avoid:
*Elemental Reflect
*-#% Player Life Recovery
*Player cannot regen life, mana, energy shield
*-# Maximum Elemental Resistance
*Really high monster crit %'s

-Lvl 90+ seems to be the sweet spot if you want to go zerker (for all necessary skill points) to be comfortable

-90+ and 700+ Str, zerker starts to feel pretty smooth. I can ditch life leech nodes for other options.

-Dropping Might of Meek Unique Jewel in the jewel slot underneath the marauder start point is a huge value jewel. Take all str, life, life regen nodes within radius (dex and int too if you're stat starved).
Last edited by nannybearc on Apr 11, 2018, 8:20:32 PM
Is it normal to have about 6k life at level 80 ish?
"

Is it normal to have about 6k life at level 80 ish?

It's kind of low. Looking at your character you need more raw +# to Maximum life on your gear.
an important question i have playing as chieftain... which mod on an amu would be stronger? adds # to # fire damage to attacks or #% increased elemental damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info