[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

HI, loving this build so far!
Would you pls give me some info about future gear upgrades? char is 2 days old, spent around 70ex on standard to make it work and leveled so i really have no idea how much can i push with my current gear. Thanks mate!

PS; got Watcher's eye (no anger only Vit) and good jewels
PSPS: cant properly set up POB, is possible with all this gear that my average DPS is 100k?? again 99% i'm sure i didn't configure pob properly
Last edited by telemetric on Apr 14, 2018, 4:42:45 PM
This build is amazing(chieftain btw), killed a t11 elder by level 76 without uber lab. Now im level 85 and already killed minotaur, looking for more guardians(and probaly shaper) in the next days and with a t13 elder waiting for me on my atlas. I did some changes to the gear and i want opinions, using a cyclopean coil and a impresence now.

I really dont know how to improve now, im feeling good with that gear but i know there is a lot of room for improvements, i just dont know how.
"
telemetric wrote:
HI, loving this build so far!
Would you pls give me some info about future gear upgrades? char is 2 days old, spent around 70ex on standard to make it work and leveled so i really have no idea how much can i push with my current gear. Thanks mate!

PS; got Watcher's eye (no anger only Vit) and good jewels
PSPS: cant properly set up POB, is possible with all this gear that my average DPS is 100k?? again 99% i'm sure i didn't configure pob properly

You don't have the right version of brutus.
You need the version with "add 4 to 7 fire damage with this weapon for each 10 strenght you have"
ggwp i'm an idiot
None of these damn vitality jewels are for sale online or offline :(

EDIT:Was searching wrong wording apparently.
Last edited by sniklefritz on Apr 15, 2018, 8:52:00 AM
Could someone tell me any improvements i could make to my setup with this build? feel very squishy in t12+ maps.
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
This build is amazing(chieftain btw), killed a t11 elder by level 76 without uber lab. Now im level 85 and already killed minotaur, looking for more guardians(and probaly shaper) in the next days and with a t13 elder waiting for me on my atlas. I did some changes to the gear and i want opinions, using a cyclopean coil and a impresence now.

I really dont know how to improve now, im feeling good with that gear but i know there is a lot of room for improvements, i just dont know how.

Wow... That elder belt.. With 15% attributes and good life I think it's way way better than a good heavy belt, I think I'll try one

Did u see a dps improvement when you placed it in your belt slot?

Cause my heavy belt has 39% elemental damage+
Hi All,
i ve read Lifting replying to a recent post suggesting to get a Watcher's Eye LGOH, Vitality setup for a Chief build. I am surely missing something but I don t get where we are affected by vitality if that gem is not contemplated in the Chief forum guide...thanks to all that will take time to clarify this to me.
"
Beweise wrote:

Wow... That elder belt.. With 15% attributes and good life I think it's way way better than a good heavy belt, I think I'll try one

Did u see a dps improvement when you placed it in your belt slot?

Cause my heavy belt has 39% elemental damage+

I changed a lot of things in my gear at the same time, so it was a overall improvement in DPS. I ended up losing some STR in rare gear (on ring because of elder LGOH ring, amulet because of impresence) but the 15% from the belt held my STR around 800 and damage was better because of flammability. If i switch to a rare belt with 35 STR and 21% ele dmg i lose dps, but a better rare can still have the same damage or maybe better than cyclopean. Idk if its worth at all trying to get a max roll cyclopean, i ended up switching because i dropped this from my elder run and was already capped on resists(freeze avoidance is also good if u can keep dex over int), better choice is check your own setup in PoB and compare the numbers as it depends on some factors(cyclo is better if u have a lot of flat str on gear, and your lowest attribute is like 150+)
"
Lambi74 wrote:
Hi All,
i ve read Lifting replying to a recent post suggesting to get a Watcher's Eye LGOH, Vitality setup for a Chief build. I am surely missing something but I don t get where we are affected by vitality if that gem is not contemplated in the Chief forum guide...thanks to all that will take time to clarify this to me.

You can try to drop HoA to use vitality, but first you need to test if you can ignite enemies realiably without HoA,as you need ignites to generate endurance charges. Another option is using life gain on hit rings(check my gear on a post above, crappy rings but you can get better ones with the money from a Watchers Eye). With these two rings and 2 normal jewels with 2/3 LGOH(this should not be a priority when searching for jewels, i was searching for life/AS and got them for the normal price), i have 43 LGOH which is equivalent to a bad rolled thief's torment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info