[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

With this being a mostly non conversation build is Iron Grip even worth the points? with Ngamahu's Flame it was godly because that was mostly converted damage but with brutus lead sprinkler its all additional elemental damage.
Last edited by SevenAteNine on Mar 29, 2018, 6:25:59 PM
I have a question to Chieftain players, how you manage your Endurance Charge on Boss fights?
"
SunbatherL wrote:
"
naranyra2 wrote:
So Tier 6 map with Vulnerability got me almost completely rapped, lost all portals, but managed to finish it.
Tier 9 with mods like these rape my ass within seconds so far:
[Removed by Support]

I imagine being Berserker, since I chose Chieftain....
I guess I'll take a break from this, maybe PoE is just not for me:D

Bro, you just posted a screen that proves you can't read, not only that, you posted a screen that proves you cheat. LMFAO

[Removed by Support]

Here's a screen of my reading capabilities for you.

https://imgur.com/a/0HX8l

You choose Yugul from Pantheon power, you put on Sibyl's Lament ring and cleared 15% Elemental Reflect without any issues. Breach even appeared on map and cleared without any problems.

Of course now I am wearing 5 link Belly and upgraded a bit gear, gems, but had only 37% cold resist while doing this, which wasn't an issue.

Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Mar 29, 2018, 8:27:51 PM
"
loczek123 wrote:
I have a question to Chieftain players, how you manage your Endurance Charge on Boss fights?

They just die. The damage is massive.
"
loczek123 wrote:

you either have endurance charges or you dont. once you use enduring cry you cant gain more endurance charges till your next enduring cry.
"
nico5051 wrote:
Hey guys! I've followed your words and now I'm doing much better but anything from +T5 is killing me pretty fast. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? I know I'm still missing a lot of equipment, but I still can't afford Lyco and stuff (I have 40c). Any tip?

bump
Please, I need help
So I decided to try this build and I wasn't happy with how squishy berserker was.

I switched to juggernaut and just CRUSHED shaper and a few guardians. I find the damage is still good and the defensive viability is HUGE. Like mechanically if you're not leeching for a certain period of time, you're gonna die pretty easily as berserker.

Just my 2 cents.
"
Americanidle wrote:
So I decided to try this build and I wasn't happy with how squishy berserker was.

I switched to juggernaut and just CRUSHED shaper and a few guardians. I find the damage is still good and the defensive viability is HUGE. Like mechanically if you're not leeching for a certain period of time, you're gonna die pretty easily as berserker.

Just my 2 cents.

Jugg is without a doubt easier to play, so if that is what you prefer then there is nothing wrong with that. The same goes for the chieftain, or for any alternative ascendancy I guess.

The berserker requires more attention and more micro management - without that it can be rather frustrating.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
With proper gear i can negate the degen from rage completly.
I still have a little degen with blood rage activated , but it is a realllllly slow one.
I think berserker is better with high end gear.
@lifting , can you advice ,wich part is the one i have to improve first ?
I try to enchant my helm but this damn lab don't want to give me the molten strike enchant. 😤
I have a really nice gear (i think its nice) but im considering to change to Chief or Jugg, DMG its insane on Zerg but some mechanic just one shot me and its dont look im doing wrong its just one shot (example its atziri spear, one hit me 90% of time).

This build its great i think its best build i ever play and have so fun :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info