[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

"
angelux51 wrote:
It seems a very nice build, im interested to try this out but with the ascedant version, so my question is: has anyone tried to buld this with the ascedat version???? lifting talked about it but he did not post the tree etc..

BUMP
im fairly new to the game and this is just my 2nd league, got a question bout " elemental overload " the skill description says that " 40% more elemental damage if you have Crit in the past 8 secs "

but looking at the pob link, we have little to no crit rate, so how do we proc this node ? tia
Last edited by Audelus on Mar 30, 2018, 10:42:53 PM
Juggernaut checking in here.

Facetanked pheonix.
Vinktar boss down in a 3 man group.
Yellow elder so easy.

Berserker or chieftain would have had to dodge those slams during certain boss fights.
Jug doesn’t move , jug says why move?
Jug just right click and not let go till boss poops loot.
Hey Lifting,

Thanks for the great guide from a long time fellow DK fan - this is my last build of the season as it's the one I am having the most fun with for sure.

Can anyone check what needs optimizing in my gear (besides the obvious better elder ring and Watcher's, saving up for those)

(have 2 wildfire, subpar jewel is due to some resistance issues)
Wow how much did u spend on that helm bro?
"
aboutvin wrote:

10 ex :) Gonna try to switch to Jugger, not that Berserker is bad its "amazing" actually, but these days I am sick as hell and tend to play lazily, so need more survivability. Anything specific to look out for?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
"
KasperBN wrote:
"
aboutvin wrote:

10 ex :) Gonna try to switch to Jugger, not that Berserker is bad its "amazing" actually, but these days I am sick as hell and tend to play lazily, so need more survivability. Anything specific to look out for?

For some reason I can't post my hit on blind jewel. but I'd recommend that. It allows u to face tank

I just took down chimera with really nasty map mods, he was so easy. The snakes however- wow so much chaos damage.

Minotaur will be attempted tmrw, should be no prob, pheonix was easy.

Also u can ditch the lycosidae and go double BLS like what I did- AND YES I KNOW FLAT FIRE ON BLE WON'T STACK EVEN IF U DUAL WIELD BUT U GET 46% MORE FIRE DAMAGE ALONG WITH THE DUAL WEILD ATTACK SPEED AND BLOCK BONUSES. And u might want to invest in some nice abyss jewels. 45 life mod with mace damage is good. Make sure take have 1 doing blind. This is key in face tanking chimera/minotaur, a lot of bosses.

I'm at 7.3 K life
Moltenstrike - 54K at town, no buffs, no flasks
Wild strike at 31k at town, no buffs, no flasks
with buffs, molten strike goes all over the place 130-160K? with blood rage and all that stuff i'm not sure

93% hit rate thanks to jug. 5 end charges.

One more thing, Blood rage and ice golem and flammability is automated for me. Its all in cast on damage taken set up. Also my immortal cry is high level.

Usually my IC procs, i go invincible, then while im invincible, 5 endurance charges immediately procs up as i get hit thanks to Jugg ascendancy.

This is totally a lazy build. I dont even manually cast EC before tier 16 boss fights. I just flask up and leap slam, right click and hold till i win the game

one more thing. I ran the numbers on POB chieftain vs. jug.
Jug actually does more damage and is more tanky.

Last edited by wooopaul11 on Mar 31, 2018, 5:37:33 AM
Hello, im reroll from Zerg to Chief yesterday and its was a good decision, on clear speed its same or even faster (HoA explosion make alot of job). I sell my Xoph's Blood and buy Eye "+57% fire damage on Anger" and good Impresence to use Flammability as aura :) DMG on boss it's ofcourse lower but only a bit still boss die very fast and i dont need to worry that i will get a one shot :)

About Jugg i think i will try it too later, but i dont think Jugg have more DMG there is a problem to check (or i cant do that) how it's Chief dmg on burning Enemy (and my Enemy it'a always burn) :)
i've tested chieftan vs jugg and with jugg if you have xoph's heart and take the damage ascendency's you deal about 10k more dps so it really just comes down to heart vs no heart.
So want to make this mainly for uber lab farming and wondering just how big the difference between Berserker and Chief is.

Like is the damage difference big enough or the survival from Chief much better for uber lab?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info