20-30ex per day easily in this league.

While some well known players spread false informations about this league here and on reddits, these same players farm easily 20-30ex per day.

The only joke in this league is Zana 8, 6 chaos for shity harbingers orbs they give; and really weird these players doesn't complain about it.

30% weapon quality, niche bestiary recipe, same tricks to make money as every league....

You guys should think twice before geting discouraged by players who profit this.
Last edited by EzBreesy on Mar 20, 2018, 11:54:18 PM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2018, 7:43:18 AM
You should probably try harder. I still have no idea what the subject of this topic is.
and i thought my making 20-25 ex a day was good =( fml
"
Shadow82x wrote:
and i thought my making 20-25 ex a day was good =( fml

of course it is.
Yeah this is the biggest get rich league sence parandus, just because you can't spam left click and pick up items, kids are crying. Poe is widening the skill gap this league, I'm loving it rn
Meta = cattle

-ty men
"
EzBreesy wrote:
shity harbingers orbs

Some hate them because they make their map selling business model obsolete which is why they need to be in the base game.
well, if you put your heart into it...both real life and digital. You get results.

So what's your point?
water is wet
"
EzBreesy wrote:
While some well known players spread false informations about this league here and on reddits, these same players farm easily 20-30ex per day.

The only joke in this league is Zana 8, 6 chaos for shity harbingers orbs they give; and really weird these players doesn't complain about it.

30% weapon quality, niche bestiary recipe, same tricks to make money as every league....

You guys should think twice before geting discouraged by players who profit this.

This post is crazy man ;-)
What false information you talking about?
Who are the well know players?
How do you know they farm 20-30 EX per day?

What is the point/meaning of this post? what are you trying 2 achieve? i see no problem in making money in POE?
"
I0wa wrote:
Poe is widening the skill gap this league, I'm loving it rn

Currencies purpose is to gear your character not horde it and most of the ascendancies received a considerable buff, so no the skill gap really isn't widening

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info