20-30ex per day easily in this league.

"
I0wa wrote:
Yeah this is the biggest get rich league sence parandus, just because you can't spam left click and pick up items, kids are crying. Poe is widening the skill gap this league, I'm loving it rn

LOL widening the skill gap? Are you serious right now? Putting on a stat stick for triple damage is doing what now?

Get lost
"
Switi wrote:
"
EzBreesy wrote:
While some well known players spread false informations about this league here and on reddits, these same players farm easily 20-30ex per day.

The only joke in this league is Zana 8, 6 chaos for shity harbingers orbs they give; and really weird these players doesn't complain about it.

30% weapon quality, niche bestiary recipe, same tricks to make money as every league....

You guys should think twice before geting discouraged by players who profit this.

This post is crazy man ;-)
What false information you talking about?
Who are the well know players?
How do you know they farm 20-30 EX per day?

What is the point/meaning of this post? what are you trying 2 achieve? i see no problem in making money in POE?

Well one trick as an example is you can see some players with let's say x many guardians or shaper kill. That mean they ran x amount of maps costing 30+c now you can see if they didn't ran any shaper they have x amount of shaper fragment...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info