Constant crashing to login screen, when zone changing!

Hey GGG,

I encountered a problem in my PoE game since the beginning of 20.03. I keep crashing every 2-3 maps (zone-changes) with a setback to login screen. ("Unexpected Disconnection Occurred") When i login in again my map "crashed". (Failed to join instance because: Disconnected from server).
Yesterday I recognized that a very small patch/ bugfix was deployed. So i tried to play a bit.

Went to do my master-missions, and crashed everytime i tried to go back to my hideout!!! ("Unexpected Disconnection Occurred" / Failed to join instance because: Disconnected from server ).

Here a screenshot after a master-mission with /bug command.
https://ibb.co/mT6buc

It seems that i am not the only one affacted by this, since in the bug-report-forum there are may reports of people having the same / almost the same issue.

I tried almost everything: restarting my router, uninstalling / reinstalling PoE, and a buttload of more but nothing helps.

Please GGG, i just want to play my awsome SUMMONER!!!

Greetings
Last edited by Jimpanse182 on Mar 20, 2018, 11:43:32 AM
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2018, 6:54:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Have exactly the same problem.
Same problem. without fail this game gets worse every league
I have the same problem. My internet connect is good. My ping in the game is good. But suddenly i have dc and when i was logging in again then my map is closed or "my failed to join any instance".
I find it so difficult to find a map above 10 and when it failed again-again-again and again it's so frustrating! May be i punished for something?

So, no one knows this is an issue?! It started yesterday. Crashed on every daily. Error joining instance, portals don't work, crash to login screen.(Happened to me and my friend so it's obviously not our internet causing it.)

I login today and it skips the loading screen, login screen and everything... I opened PoE and the next screen was my character in my hideout... Then I crashed. Bought an item from someone then crashed trying to go back to my hideout.
So, today i tried on another character (in standard). A voltaxic-lightning-arrow bow char.
And when i do the daily-master quest and want to get back to town i do NOT crash.
Seems to be find in every way!
Maybe it has to do with beeing a summoner (skill, gem or whatever).

GGG, please fix this!!!

What about you guys? Are you summoners too?
Last edited by Jimpanse182 on Mar 21, 2018, 1:58:37 PM
I got this problem also. It started happening in this league, i get logged off every second/third loading screen(even loading to hideout sometimes fail). The issue apears on heavy load time - after about 17 CET on free days. Makes my game frustrating and unplayable these days.
Last edited by Shirukan on Apr 2, 2018, 3:21:53 PM
Same here. Keeps crashing to login screen. Just started last night after making to ACT 3 with my Templar Character. No Auras or anything else active. Just playing in standard game mode. Was just getting into the game and now it's really unplayable.
I had crashes a few times in standard ( mainly 'can't create thread, a few art promlems & bad something or other and wasn't that much an issue

but since transfering to bestiary league, it's constant. I only played Bestiary a couple of days ago, yet had more 'Art' crashes than i can remember. Mainly when i enter a zone or i've played too long ( about an hour or more )

Guess it seems Bestiary is unstable, seems as it's only a 'temporary league' anyway, shame though
Приветствую!!! Таже проблема,не пускает на сервер,отключает его неожиданно,при входе в игровой мир,долгая загрузка и вылет!!! КОГДА УЖЕ ИСПРАВЯТ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info