3.3 Victario's Aurabot: League start guide + end game Aurabot - 10 Auras + 3 curse Auras

"
Yunojelly wrote:
With the heavy amount of chaos damage in this patch, im thinking of rolling with a shavs instead of victarios influence..

What would i have to sacrifice in order to do so?
its been a while since ive done an aurabot (last one was the old necro aura support)
And how would the "new" gem links look like

Also, im thinking of taking the movement speed variant with occultist instead of necro. My plan was to go necro for the attackspeed for SC, but these temples man.... not a very shield charge friendly place :P

Regards

you will have to drop vitality and the third curse as the more luxury upgrades. you can use a curse on hit setup instead, and you'll need enlighten in your helmet with the purities. possibly you may also have to drop all the blasphemy curses as well since they dont get reduced reserve from the chest when you use shavs. so you'll be using just the core 3x purities, haste grace disc kind of setup, and maybe a few extra's if they fit. my witch guide (linked at the top of this one) has a shav's variant that you could take a look at, but it's nothing too fancy and hasnt been properly updated.
"
Alloxya wrote:

you will have to drop vitality and the third curse as the more luxury upgrades. you can use a curse on hit setup instead, and you'll need enlighten in your helmet with the purities. possibly you may also have to drop all the blasphemy curses as well since they dont get reduced reserve from the chest when you use shavs. so you'll be using just the core 3x purities, haste grace disc kind of setup, and maybe a few extra's if they fit. my witch guide (linked at the top of this one) has a shav's variant that you could take a look at, but it's nothing too fancy and hasnt been properly updated.

Thanks, will take a loot at it.
Im hoping there could be some substantial changes to fit this build with the new vaal gems, it would atleast free up some gem slots, but im no expert.. Sacrificing vitality for pure QOL and flask ease-of-use is pretty valuable i would think.
Relying on a single flask, and not being a pathfinder just seems like youd be spending more time reenabling auras in your hideout than actually helping your team in maps

Regards
"
Yunojelly wrote:
"
Alloxya wrote:

Thanks, will take a loot at it.
Im hoping there could be some substantial changes to fit this build with the new vaal gems, it would atleast free up some gem slots, but im no expert.. Sacrificing vitality for pure QOL and flask ease-of-use is pretty valuable i would think.
Relying on a single flask, and not being a pathfinder just seems like youd be spending more time reenabling auras in your hideout than actually helping your team in maps

Regards

it depends on how fast that you play. if you map quickly then you wont have a problem with flasks, i've played this build twice to 100 and again to 97 over the past 3 leagues. i always take 2 flasks though.
Maybe its just me or, did something happen to your guide? seems broken, everything is in a single unsorted textmess.

Also, if i where to support my carry in uberlab with this build, any experiences you have with running uberlab as a support? im taking traps dont mean too much with guardian ES regen and the high amount of phys reduction.
Any pointers ill take
"
Yunojelly wrote:
Maybe its just me or, did something happen to your guide? seems broken, everything is in a single unsorted textmess.

Also, if i where to support my carry in uberlab with this build, any experiences you have with running uberlab as a support? im taking traps dont mean too much with guardian ES regen and the high amount of phys reduction.
Any pointers ill take
"
Alloxya wrote:
"
Yunojelly wrote:

Any pointers ill take

its fixed now. the easiest way is to use a shav's with a cwdt ic in it. then you can use a life flask at izaro to switch to your victarios chest for the damage auras. this is probably the easiest and most comfortable way. other than that , chaos immune pantheon and don't reserve all your auras , take a life flask, and just re apply whats needed at izaro.
"
Alloxya wrote:
"
Alloxya wrote:
"
Yunojelly wrote:

Any pointers ill take

its fixed now. the easiest way is to use a shav's with a cwdt ic in it. then you can use a life flask at izaro to switch to your victarios chest for the damage auras. this is probably the easiest and most comfortable way. other than that , chaos immune pantheon and don't reserve all your auras , take a life flask, and just re apply whats needed at izaro.

I did just that =) removed dmg auras, had 4xx unreserved life, with a lifeflask thats plenty time to react if something awful happens, still, a shavs would feel way safer.

Been running this build (the 3.3 variant on top of your guide) since leaguestart, lvl 88, having a blast with it. Heck who wouldave thought that an otherwise dull playstyle like aurabot actually became interesting due to having extra attention to flask uptime and charges.

I chose to go Guardian/Pathfinder with only 1 Coruscating elixir, Thinking about going Occultist with a shavs and a Frostbite impresence and dropping grace and having my carry use that. Would still be able to run 2 curses i think.

Also Im using all vaal impurities and vaal grace disc haste and when playing with only my carry i do EE for that extra cold/light dmg.

I do have a question regarding EE and Vaal impurity of light/cold;
Spoiler
How does -50% resistances from EE work, if my carry ignores the monsters elemental resistances via vaal impurity's? :P It does not stack im quite certain, but it does save vaal souls on tougher enemies just proccing EE and saving impurities for bosses.

Also, i have a spare 4l in gloves to use for whatever, so i chose to have a beefed up animate guardian in there for some extra damage. but feel free to check my profile for "Yuno_Bikboi" and add suggestions :D

Really cool aurabot build but definately not HC viable hah :P

Regards
"
Yunojelly wrote:
I did just that =) removed dmg auras, had 4xx unreserved life, with a lifeflask thats plenty time to react if something awful happens, still, a shavs would feel way safer.

Been running this build (the 3.3 variant on top of your guide) since leaguestart, lvl 88, having a blast with it. Heck who wouldave thought that an otherwise dull playstyle like aurabot actually became interesting due to having extra attention to flask uptime and charges.

I chose to go Guardian/Pathfinder with only 1 Coruscating elixir, Thinking about going Occultist with a shavs and a Frostbite impresence and dropping grace and having my carry use that. Would still be able to run 2 curses i think.

Also Im using all vaal impurities and vaal grace disc haste and when playing with only my carry i do EE for that extra cold/light dmg.

I do have a question regarding EE and Vaal impurity of light/cold;
Spoiler
How does -50% resistances from EE work, if my carry ignores the monsters elemental resistances via vaal impurity's? :P It does not stack im quite certain, but it does save vaal souls on tougher enemies just proccing EE and saving impurities for bosses.

Also, i have a spare 4l in gloves to use for whatever, so i chose to have a beefed up animate guardian in there for some extra damage. but feel free to check my profile for "Yuno_Bikboi" and add suggestions :D

Really cool aurabot build but definately not HC viable hah :P

aurabot is actually really fun to play, yeah :) microing flasks isn't too bad once you get the hang of it. at the momen ti'm also using pathfindir in 3.3, and 1 coruscating. at some point i will switch over to necro/guard and 2 flasks, but for now this is acceptable for what i'm doing. i would not use all vaal impurities, i would use just the one that is most applicable at the time. the reason being they soak up vaal souls at the start of a map, so its better to only hav the most important ones. 6 vaal's will take a long time, and use a lot of your skill bar space. since you are using EE then i would assume your carry is using only 1 or 2 damage types, so at least one of your vaal impurities will not be needed (the one you make the enemies resistant to with EE)

EE will not stack with vaal impurities, you are correct.

personally i would not use animate guardian, at least in higher tier maps, as its very weak and requires a lot of babysitting, and doesnt get grace immunity on entering a new area. a cwdt ic desecrate bone offering will allow you to be much tankier, providing you with a decent amount of block chance. this means you wont need convocation and can use enhance to gain extra movespeed from your phase run.
Last edited by Alloxya on Jun 6, 2018, 5:07:14 PM
Can i use the new 3.3 vaal gem setup in the budget build and do you recommend it? If so, what changes would I need to make if any?
"
crispyexcal wrote:
Can i use the new 3.3 vaal gem setup in the budget build and do you recommend it? If so, what changes would I need to make if any?

i imagine it should be possible using a conquerer's efficiency instead of a presence. amulet would likely be best as an eye of chayula. i cant say for now if its worth it, i think it would play much the same as before but i havnt actually tested the budget version at the moment since i'm still playing my build as the hybrid non blood magic version. but reserve isnt affected or changed all that much between the budget and the full versions, you should be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info