3.3 Victario's Aurabot: League start guide + end game Aurabot - 10 Auras + 3 curse Auras

"
So I've gone the movespeed/Vigilant Strike variant.

Spoiler

Next upgrades jewels and +1 Shield

with the movement speed variant you dont need the rotgut, the onslaught comes from your dreadbeak. you can drop this for a quicksilver of adrenaline to increase your speed further, you'll get 3 uses of this flask with a reduced flask charges belt.
Spooderbots of Wraeclast unite! Great build, great guide, great person, greatness! And you can leech anything from anyone with them thinking they owe you.

P.S I left a comment, hope you are happy!
P.S.S Still going United in Dream, maybe.
"
Lokabi wrote:
Spooderbots of Wraeclast unite! Great build, great guide, great person, greatness! And you can leech anything from anyone with them thinking they owe you.

P.S I left a comment, hope you are happy!
P.S.S Still going United in Dream, maybe.

boop boop!
++++
enjoying this build
planning to minmax it
so i have quiestion
"
-An uber lab enchant for Wrath, Anger, Purity of Ice, Fire, or Lightning. This is the most expensive but least intrusive way..
-Replacing Vitality in your helmet with an enlighten

there are enchants 10%/15% for anger and wrath
14%/20% for purities
would 10% and 14% be enough?
and about vitality swap, what level of enlighten would be enough?
"
vasya97 wrote:
enjoying this build
planning to minmax it
so i have quiestion
"
-An uber lab enchant for Wrath, Anger, Purity of Ice, Fire, or Lightning. This is the most expensive but least intrusive way..
-Replacing Vitality in your helmet with an enlighten

there are enchants 10%/15% for anger and wrath
14%/20% for purities
would 10% and 14% be enough?
and about vitality swap, what level of enlighten would be enough?

I think normal enchants should work, but there might be times where it doesnt quite fit depending on your max life due to clarity's non % reserve cost , as those enchants will put you at less than 1% life but not at 0 life, so funny things tend to happen. An enlighten 2 is all you need, but as above, funny things may happen but it should work just fine if you apply clarity last.
thanks, i got 10% anger enchant, its enough
5 hp left with clarity with 1500 hp
now just need lvl 21 gems and +1 victario :D
"
vasya97 wrote:
thanks, i got 10% anger enchant, its enough
5 hp left with clarity with 1500 hp
now just need lvl 21 gems and +1 victario :D

i would aim for 21 gems and a +1 shield before going into the +1 chest, unless you have plenty of currency to use. the +1 victarios on this setup is rather unforgiving on what colours can be used as it requires 2 specific 3links, and can become an expensive nightmare. on average expect around 40-50 attempts to get a +1 chest, 350 vaals to socket, and potentially, depending on luck, a further 5ex on colouring. My current chest took me about 15ex to complete since i got unlucky on the colours.
Hey, in the process of leveling up my gems and character, currently level 72. I'm doing fine with leveling, but I don't know how to further progress my character. I want to look into getting aspect of the spider because my ring has an open prefix and suffix for the aspect and faster es regen. Can someone take a look through it for me? Thanks!
"
hansoap wrote:
Hey, in the process of leveling up my gems and character, currently level 72. I'm doing fine with leveling, but I don't know how to further progress my character. I want to look into getting aspect of the spider because my ring has an open prefix and suffix for the aspect and faster es regen. Can someone take a look through it for me? Thanks!

keep working on your gem levels, craft spider onto your ring when you get the chance, for the time being, craft life as your extra prefix since your es total will be low to start out with, you can always redo this later.

you will need to pick up at least 1 more jewel socket and use conqueror's efficiency. place vitality into your gloves with your blasphemy vulnerability (i'm going off your character import not the linked gear here) , and link all 3 to enlighten. (vitality enlighten blasphemy vuln).this allows you enough reserve to be able to use spider. then continue to level up, taking more ES nodes and jewel sockets for abyss jewels.

once you get level 21 purities, remove empower from the helmet, then work on a 6socket victarios with 2 3 links (wrath anger empower) (temp chains, enfeeble, blasphemy)

if at any point you get a mana reserve enchant that suits you build, you may remove conqueror's efficiency for another abyss jewel.

aim to get the poison immune pantheon from the t13 desert springs boss, so then you can do uber lab(the darts poison you and you will be immune to them with this)s o you can get path of the witch and free up a passive point in the process by disconnecting the witch ES nodes from the res of the tree.

think about potentially swapping your brightbeak into a shaper weapon with "movement skills in this weapon cost no mana" so that you can take zealots oath so you can convert your life regen into ES regen to prevent ground based degen's from killing you.

after that if you manage to get enough currency your big items would be presence of chayula, and replacing the shaper weapon with a -10 mana cost while you are affected by clarity watcher's eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info