Next Step in Developing PoE

I really don't care. What matters to me is what the league is like, is the league-specific content immersive and visible enough, what balance changes happen between player power vs mob power (a lost cause, yes I know), how skills/uniques are changed... You know, the things that ACTUALLY affect the gameplay experience.

As for the lore, acts 5-10 are already such a trainwreck in that sense that even if the new lore was time traveling back to Vaal glory days or fighting mechas in the future I'd just be like "eh, okay".
"
Pyrokar wrote:
After Mario and Pokemon, Need for speed: Rhoadrome is the safest bet.

I was thinking exactly the same. Either something car racing related inside poe, or something like city builder/sims-like

Chris Wilson please promote those guyz that brought us Mario and Pokemon inside PoE, we NEED more outside the box ideas that don't mess up at all with the awesome game that PoE was, is, and will always be. You guyz already own our souls, you can put dating/relationships between exiles and npcs or even farming (literal, our exiles dont kill stuff and rather choose to build up a farm or raise cattle - and you already have the managerie to re-use for that double win) and we will continue supporting you like faithful servants.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Last edited by Regulator on Mar 22, 2018, 8:31:14 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm pretty excited for both 3.3 and 3.4, with what little I know.

Then again, I was excited for 3.2 and I knew what that was about beforehand, so there's every chance that what I know now (very vague allusions and hints regarding direction) will be totally undermined by crappy implementation.

We'll see. With as much work as has gone into 3.2 I'm concerned it's more than just a passing trend as far as GGG are concerned, and if much of Bestiary infects the core game going forward, I might just (not-so) quietly continue not playing.

So what you are saying is you are going to either:

Or maybe you might begin to throw some of this:

Might I suggest the latter over the former. Well that is until you gain the strength to throw the former. I heard you have been playing Wolcen (seriously how great is Wolcen) so you might be strong enough to throw the former already.
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
"
de99ial wrote:
OK lest play "looking into future". What do You think next expansion will be?
My bets:

1. Ngamakanui and the other Karui continent. Cataclysm, The End Einhar is talking about. New locations, new quests.

2. Story - we have in the lore some pieces of infomration about Necromancer and his army of undead (god fighting it). So now when we killed Kitava and most of those gods i bet that Necromancer will arise again. Maby Liches from Abyss are part of his invading forces? Maby Breach Lords and Breaches are some part of it? Maby he made some new deals with Powers That Lays Beyond and Breaches, Beysond Abyss and other stuff is a consequence of this?

What do You think?

The BEST next step will be:
Shut down PoE and start working on PoE2. And all game designers, responsible for PoE, must be fired, of course.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
bionicg2040 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm pretty excited for both 3.3 and 3.4, with what little I know.

Then again, I was excited for 3.2 and I knew what that was about beforehand, so there's every chance that what I know now (very vague allusions and hints regarding direction) will be totally undermined by crappy implementation.

We'll see. With as much work as has gone into 3.2 I'm concerned it's more than just a passing trend as far as GGG are concerned, and if much of Bestiary infects the core game going forward, I might just (not-so) quietly continue not playing.

So what you are saying is you are going to either:

Or maybe you might begin to throw some of this:

Might I suggest the latter over the former. Well that is until you gain the strength to throw the former. I heard you have been playing Wolcen (seriously how great is Wolcen) so you might be strong enough to throw the former already.

It's pretty great and should remain so as long as the devs remember they're making a primarily single-player ARPG, which it seems like they do. As for those memes...Yeah, I dunno what they mean but I'm going to guess quit or...turn into Sexcalibure? I see that second one used in response to him a lot. I don't do polls though...

you cant seriously not know the meaning of throw in the towel...
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info