Next Step in Developing PoE

OK lest play "looking into future". What do You think next expansion will be?
My bets:

1. Ngamakanui and the other Karui continent. Cataclysm, The End Einhar is talking about. New locations, new quests.

2. Story - we have in the lore some pieces of infomration about Necromancer and his army of undead (god fighting it). So now when we killed Kitava and most of those gods i bet that Necromancer will arise again. Maby Liches from Abyss are part of his invading forces? Maby Breach Lords and Breaches are some part of it? Maby he made some new deals with Powers That Lays Beyond and Breaches, Beysond Abyss and other stuff is a consequence of this?

What do You think?
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2018, 4:56:29 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I think new bosses will be GGG's QA team with at least 1000 hours poe experience each.

Their sklls will be:

1 Permanent nerf of your build. If you didn't evade this attack your build is screwed forever.
2 Futher drop rates nerf. This attack will be unavoidable just like -max res on Kitava. Nerfes droprates to the oblivion.
3 Instant disconnect and death on relog without any portals left. Self-explanatory.

The rewards will be:

1 Alt orb (60%). Alts will become very rare so HYPE!!
2 Alchemy orb (30%). It's pure luxury mate.
3 Regal orb (10%). WHAT?? IS IT EVEN LEGAL? WTF NERF ASAP
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
I think new bosses will be GGG's QA team with at least 1000 hours poe experience each.

Their sklls will be:

1 Permanent nerf of your build. If you didn't evade this attack your build is screwed forever.
2 Futher drop rates nerf. This attack will be unavoidable just like -max res on Kitava. Nerfes droprates to the oblivion.
3 Instant disconnect and death on relog without any portals left. Self-explanatory.

The rewards will be:

My juice came out my nose I laughed so hard: SO true!!
Having played the game for years, this is what GGG tend to do! x'D
New unique map: The Hall of The Experts (tm)

You will fight the aforementioned QA-Team in waves of thousands white mobs. Every thousand maps a weighted fragment will drop, four of which open a portal to the final QA-Team boss fight, who drops a guaranteed Alchemy orb.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Back to the OP instead of those answers..... seriously...

There are several things 3.3 could be.

* We don't know yet why GGG created Einhart instead of using Tora. (They dropped on reddit that they havn't told us yet). There have to be a story behind that and possibly an first ones expansion.
* Epilogue/Oriath is big and empty... lots of room for more story arcs there..

* And of course something new!
"
MaxGor31 wrote:

Their sklls will be:

The rewards will be:

Last edited by NeoG on Mar 20, 2018, 8:05:16 AM
After Mario and Pokemon, Need for speed: Rhoadrome is the safest bet.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
We need more mechanics requiring specific maps to be acquired and run in order.

Maybe Zana could fall in love with Vagan and you would need to chase them around Atlas to progress in their love story.
"
Dharall wrote:
Back to the OP instead of those answers..... seriously...

There are several things 3.3 could be.

* We don't know yet why GGG created Einhart instead of using Tora. (They dropped on reddit that they havn't told us yet). There have to be a story behind that and possibly an first ones expansion.
* Epilogue/Oriath is big and empty... lots of room for more story arcs there..

* And of course something new!

THX for this. Seriously i sometimes wonder how this community is even possible. GGG did nothing to deserve such.

I think Masters Evolution is just needed. But this would be one of the smaller updates. Maby Haku could actually carve those Karui signs on our chars as he speaks of? And other Masters have some tree progress, but on each level we have to choose one of 8? Or choosing one master we aly with him/her and start to hunt for others? Possibilities rae there.

But my main concern is about the story, not the mechanics.
"
MaxGor31 wrote:

imagine streamers had to recommend the same builds to their copyfolks for 2++ consecutive leagues.

and please keep bringing up your reddit fuckshit 1k tester meme until ggg completely stops explaining their intentions to us :(
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 21, 2018, 2:25:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info