Summon Phantasm on Kill Support

Bump,

DMG and health stats please GGG
Bump,

This is a good starter gem on boss fights. It adds physical damage and distractions where you need it. Damage is unclear but decent, at least upto merciless labyrinth.
Build: various Witch Necro variations (SRS, Zombie and Spectre versions)
Level: Early Maps on those builds

Hi
I used phantasm a couple times and I have mixed feelings towards this gem.
I love it but I have a big distrust about it.
First, since it has no clearly stated tags like "Spell, Minion, Projectile", it required experimentation (and PoB) to discover what is a "relevant".
When I read the wiki I see:
Linking Summon Phantasm on Kill Support to an Active skill allows you to support that Active skill with any support gem that is compatible with Summon Phantasm on Kill.
To make it worse, on the top left side of the screen, the phantasm icon does not show the support gems affecting it, like other minions show.
I guess this is because it is not an "Active skill" itself.
It is not too clear to me what suports and what does not support this gem.
Would be FANTASTIC if GGG or the community could update the wiki with other support gems this actually interact with.

EDIT: also, DMG and health stats please GGG

Breach build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1772123
Last edited by nmc09331 on Jun 9, 2019, 1:33:56 PM
GGG WILL NOT release this information. It is insider information and you as a player should not be able to plan for a build. You need to use the practice dummy in your hideout to do your own research.

This method of non disclosure is intended to greatly enhance your gameplay experience as GGG knows better than you.

Bump,

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I would like to see that the Deadeye/Ascendant Note "Skills fire an additional Projectile" works on them.
or any Non Gem way to modify the number of Projectiles beeing fired.

I really like their Behavior /Ai.

While the stupid Zombies follow me everywhere , i can stand at the edge of an Boss Arena or Run in big Circles and the Phantasms still attack the Boss, thats nice.

Their Dmg is also Pretty nice, even with only 1 Projectile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info