Summon Phantasm on Kill Support

"
Krehlmar wrote:
Is there still not any information on their damage?

Why?

what's the base damage number of phantasm?

is this such a hard question to answer for you GGG???

do we have to test it with nake char in coast by comparing it with other skills

do we have to do it?

reallly????
I've been running a necro build that solely buffs my phantasms. I use the new Soulwrest staff that summons them if you consume a corpse, Bubonic trail to proc phantasms from dead mobs as I walk over them. my armour is Victario's influence, which slaps your minions with aura's through lvl 30 generosity, which is VI's amazing unique.

Nothing survives. 21 phantasms, GMP+minion damage+controlled des+phys to lightning+elemental focus+summon phantasm.

none of these are linked, because the staff uses them to empower the phantasms directly, and the added SPS gains you more phantasms, it doesn't spawn of the kills of the original phantasms, just creates a cumulative effect, awarding you with up to 21 of the buggers.

using desecrate with spell cascade you crate a load of corpse's and with spirit offering you insta buff all your minions and depending on you ascendancy, yourself as well.

Added bonus that phantasms are super aggressive.
"
Mawson1983 wrote:
I've been running a necro build that solely buffs my phantasms. I use the new Soulwrest staff that summons them if you consume a corpse, Bubonic trail to proc phantasms from dead mobs as I walk over them. my armour is Victario's influence, which slaps your minions with aura's through lvl 30 generosity, which is VI's amazing unique.

Nothing survives. 21 phantasms, GMP+minion damage+controlled des+phys to lightning+elemental focus+summon phantasm.

none of these are linked, because the staff uses them to empower the phantasms directly, and the added SPS gains you more phantasms, it doesn't spawn of the kills of the original phantasms, just creates a cumulative effect, awarding you with up to 21 of the buggers.

using desecrate with spell cascade you crate a load of corpse's and with spirit offering you insta buff all your minions and depending on you ascendancy, yourself as well.

Added bonus that phantasms are super aggressive.

I run a similar build but with SRS instead of aura, in total 41 DPS minions ,2 support spectres and a support animated guardian. The DPS is very good same for clear speed, Max your jewel with add physical and everything die in few seconds even guardian .
BUMP.

Could we please get the damage info for phantasms?

PhysMin PhysMax per level, cast time, etc. It's been a while and no official numbers yet. Agony Crawler info is at least listed in the wiki (no base speed though, which is weird when it talks so much about attack speed), can we get the same for our phantasms?

What we know so far I think: Minion, Spell, Physical, and Projectile tags work with them but no base damage and cast speed is known.
Last edited by Razzenit on Oct 19, 2018, 4:55:25 PM
Lvl 92 in delve league. Fun mapping build with soulwrest and phantasm in focus.

The support gem itself is lackluster without soulwrest. No way to keep them up vs bosses. I don't think i would use this support gem without soulwrest. Other than that it's ok. It's a cool minion that deals physical spell damage.

I propose the following changes:

# Can have up to 20 phantasms summoned at a time (Up from 10 so we don't have to waste a spot in soulwrest for another duplicate of the gem)

# Refreshes duration if phantasm hits an enemy.

# 79% chance to summon a phantasm or refresh the duration of phantasm if you hit a unique monster (Now they work vs bosses too)

# Double the amount of hitpoints or make them invulnerable like the agony herald crawler. They are very weak and die often.

Equipment:
Spoiler
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 11, 2018, 5:23:03 PM
Did today's update break this gem?? Ever since the update earlier, my skeletons haven't summoned one single phantasm after 5+ maps. Considering the skeletons are my main source of damage, and prior to today I was consistently running around with 10 phantasms during maps, something seems very wrong here...
With the change for hatred, I wonder how it will affect those minions, they might need a slight buff to their phy damage to compensate.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Doesnt work with minions instability?
why is that?

the minion blowing off doesnt count as the character kill
and should count as the skeleton kill
Something seems to be wrong with Phantasms in 3.6. They occasionally cause massive fps drops, stuttering and even latency spikes seem possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info