[3.5] The Dancing Duo Juggernaut - Shaper Down, low budget, atziri, uber lab, guardians viable

Just took down red elder ezpz at level 80. Really strong build, thanks for the guide!
"
Pingouragan wrote:
Just took down red elder ezpz at level 80. Really strong build, thanks for the guide!

Way to go!
"
tarpan wrote:
"
But i've been wondering if the we could take any of the other skills.
the dps/Aoe per charge or the accuracy with attack speed.

As I'm using Minions and dont do Damage myself those wont help me at all ;-)

i was wondering this myself, cuz taking a crit shrine did seem to up my dps on DD. But havnt been able to test the enduring charges. Did you test this out by any chance?
Do you upgrade the dancing dervish to get the dancing duo and if so how do you upgrade it?
"
Ghilliesniper wrote:
Do you upgrade the dancing dervish to get the dancing duo and if so how do you upgrade it?

Check levelling spoiler in guide.
I did this build after a few of my own had failed, I have to say this build is one of my favorites now. It does great damage and fast clear although the swords tend to have a mind of their own and leave my side leaving me ( like everyone else ).
Enjoyable build, easy and very strong.
Thank you, tarpan. ♥
Sad that you do not update it. :(
Okay, I did the build. I like it so far. Have to craft some more jewelry, but otherwise im good, except a few things:

1) Do you use the crab skill? Reserving so much hP is probably not so wise.
2) Wtf is animate guardian? It always die for me, I dont get it. I dont even get, whats the point of it? Like, why is it good? Can I use those 4 sockets for smth else, like a portal gem? Or a CWDT setup? An ideas?

Thanks for the awesome build, though :)
Awesome build, didn't even think, this was possible! Thank you so much for sharing!

It seems like Multistrike affects the Dervishes by increasing their attack speed greatly. I have no official confirmation for that, but mobs die faster when using it.

I will also try Elemental Equilibrium with a fire skill. Since the minions have added lightning and ice damage from auras, this could boost their damage. Have to test that option though.

Hall of the Grandmasters seems difficult for this build, because those Aegis builds block everything and replenish energy shield like crazy.
Did somebody try Block Chance Reduction Support Gem with the Dervish skill for that purpose? Does that apply to minions?

"

2) Wtf is animate guardian? It always die for me, I dont get it. I dont even get, whats the point of it? Like, why is it good? Can I use those 4 sockets for smth else, like a portal gem? Or a CWDT setup? An ideas?

The idea is to use items on it, that grant buffs like "increased damage to allies" to boost another minions. Look for: Leer Cast, Dying Breath, Victario's Flight. There are also other viable options.
But yeah, the guardian can still die like nothing :(
I think that multistrike would be a great benefit for the dancing dervish which gem would I replace though, maybe faster attacks, like a lot of melee builds.

Also got a question, you say that your offering procs vulnerability I don't see how it does without curse on hit support?
Last edited by Druidys on May 13, 2018, 7:26:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info