[3.5] The Dancing Duo Juggernaut - Shaper Down, low budget, atziri, uber lab, guardians viable

"
tarpan wrote:
The 30% Quality corruption is pretty nice for our sword, remember you cant change socket colors after that though.

u not but vorici 8 can, right?
This is the JuggerBOI squad fam build I swear. Every time I see him whip hist fist to summon a raging spirit the scenario of him roasting the fuck out Shaper plays out in my head.

Spoiler
Shaper: Your build is bad and you should feel bad. Your dancing duos are terrible and you will obey the Meta!

Juggernaut: BOI!
Last edited by Thunderstyle on Apr 12, 2018, 4:24:49 PM
this build can be done with scion? what would be the ascendancy in that case??
nice build
Spoiler

Here i think we can save 1 point. :>
How do you get your rampage started with worm flasks ? 2 worms per flask is not enough to start rampage ?
Edit: nvm, didnt have enough reduced charges used on my worm flasks
Last edited by Pingouragan on Apr 12, 2018, 10:04:01 PM
I wonder after dancing duo activate, will the character consider unarmed, will it use Facebreaker effect?
i see we have lot of jewel.......

minion flad damage? minion attack speed? minion res? minion life?
whats better?
"
Beskaius wrote:
minion flad damage? minion attack speed? minion res? minion life?
whats better?

I'm pretty sure minion res and minion life are irrelevant since the dervishes stay alive as long as rampage continues. So damage and attack speed.
yes i see many flad dmg increade on jew
In PoB, multistrike is shown to dramatically increase the Dancing Duo's cyclone damage. I'm wondering if this is an error because for players, multistrike doesn't work with cyclone. Does the multistrike limit not apply to minions? Could it be the fact that the more attack speed portion of multistrike applies, but the repeat doesn't?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info