3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

Haha it's because your build is so fun! I loved gearing my summoner up and I'm only level 60. I just got the 5Link Belly of the beast. So I don't have a 6L anymore but I have more resists and health. For my setup where I am running double 5 links, do you suggest this gem setup?

5L Weapon: Raise Zombie, Minion Life, Minion Damage,Brutality, and Melee physical.

5L Chest: Vaal Skeleton, Minion Damage, Minion Speed, Brutality, and Melee physical.

What about Maim, multistrike, and melee splash? Are the above gems simply superior?

Here is my belly at the moment. Yeah, the wrong colors...but I ran out of chromes (spent like 100 chromes trying to get 3 red and 2 blue...). I definitely should make my colors 2 blue and 3 red right? I will save up and do it because I want the most optimal colors and your best setup.

Hey buddy, just wanted to say thanks for the guide. Based the build I'm levelling at the moment, with some slight changes. If ny changes fail, I'll fallback to your original build but in the meantime I'm enjoying myself.

I've dropped Animated Guardian, as I hate the idea behind AG and spectres.
To get over the passive gameplay of summoners, I've added a Dark Pact 4 link (Added Chaos, Void Manip and Spell Echo). Gives some fun burst clear and extra burst on incursion architects with Vaal Summon Skeletons.
Removed Brutality from minion to benefit from Unstable Minions significant passive, and added Hatred/Spirit offering to compensate.
Haven't changed my rings/Neck yet, but will change to increase my resistances.

POB is marking me as having slightly higher damage per skelly, we'll see what happens when I change rings/neck.

In any case, thank you.
A few notes / questions. So I've managed to get to level 88, with weapon and chest both 5l, solid gear all around IMO.

I had to buy a high tier map so I could start getting drops around it, managed to get to T14 last night and did it vaal'd twice no problems at all, DPS and survive-ability is great (6.5k HP max res).

The issue I'm running into now is on the t12+ maps I'm starting to find it more difficult to clear incursions / open doors before the timer ends, before it wasn't an issue. I can still do it but not every time.

So my question is, what is the best way for me to squeeze some more DPS out? I have 1k str, I will attempt 6L later once I can save up a lot of fuses. Should I focus on upgrading my gems to 20/20 for now? I already have a few that are 20 quality and level 18+

Also, since the build is cheap outside of both 6L, I was thinking of trying to corrupt some items (boots/helm/gloves/jewels) any idea what the best ones to focus on would be?

thanks
"
NSUCK wrote:
A few notes / questions. So I've managed to get to level 88, with weapon and chest both 5l, solid gear all around IMO.

I had to buy a high tier map so I could start getting drops around it, managed to get to T14 last night and did it vaal'd twice no problems at all, DPS and survive-ability is great (6.5k HP max res).

The issue I'm running into now is on the t12+ maps I'm starting to find it more difficult to clear incursions / open doors before the timer ends, before it wasn't an issue. I can still do it but not every time.

So my question is, what is the best way for me to squeeze some more DPS out? I have 1k str, I will attempt 6L later once I can save up a lot of fuses. Should I focus on upgrading my gems to 20/20 for now? I already have a few that are 20 quality and level 18+

Also, since the build is cheap outside of both 6L, I was thinking of trying to corrupt some items (boots/helm/gloves/jewels) any idea what the best ones to focus on would be?

thanks

Curious to see how you managed to get your 1K strength. Been trying to play around on POB and struggling to reach it. Though admittedly, I'm a noob at this.
"
Solfalia wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

thanks

Curious to see how you managed to get your 1K strength. Been trying to play around on POB and struggling to reach it. Though admittedly, I'm a noob at this.

Was at 920ish though gear and swapped in a unique jewel that gives str. Not sure how much the 1k helps, I was tanky before and am still tanky. I only die to lag spikes so far.
I am definitely enjoying this build. Unfortunately, RNG does not favour me for that 2B3R 5-link. At this juncture, I'm probably going to have to asve up to force the 5L, although none of the results for Vorici Calc has me confident at getting the right colours.

Out of curiosity, how did you guys get your preferred colours?
"
Dragei wrote:
I am definitely enjoying this build. Unfortunately, RNG does not favour me for that 2B3R 5-link. At this juncture, I'm probably going to have to asve up to force the 5L, although none of the results for Vorici Calc has me confident at getting the right colours.

omfg. Dude. Tell me about. Just spent like 20 chaos worth of chromes (400+ chromes) on trying to get my colors. Used vorici of course so I can get 2 blues. Take a look at my gem setup. I think this is right:

"
sighlight wrote:
"
Dragei wrote:

omfg. Dude. Tell me about. Just spent like 20 chaos worth of chromes (400+ chromes) on trying to get my colors. Used vorici of course so I can get 2 blues. Take a look at my gem setup. I think this is right:

Aye, that looks right. Pretty much the only thing you have to aim for at this point is the millions of chroms and jews for those 6-links :P

Honestly, wouldn't have nearly this much trouble if the Queen's and Belly didn't have Dex. Then at least green slots wouldn't fight with red slots nearly as much (as far as my salt can determine :v). The rest of my gear's standing up for me, however, so it's just the sword and jewels I should be worrying about :D
"
Dragei wrote:
"
sighlight wrote:
"
Dragei wrote:

Aye, that looks right. Pretty much the only thing you have to aim for at this point is the millions of chroms and jews for those 6-links :P

Honestly, wouldn't have nearly this much trouble if the Queen's and Belly didn't have Dex. Then at least green slots wouldn't fight with red slots nearly as much (as far as my salt can determine :v). The rest of my gear's standing up for me, however, so it's just the sword and jewels I should be worrying about :D

hang in there man. keep getting chaos and trade them for stacks of chromatics. go to vorici and pay 25 chromes per craft. you guarantee 2 blues so it's just 3 that just need red. hang in there! It's definitely not too hard.
how important is the astramentis for this build? is it a BIS for this build? They cost a pretty penny and I was wondering if the attribute was worth it or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info