Significantly Increasing Access to Spirit Beasts

"
forky141 wrote:
Hmmmmn I maybe new to this but last league was far far better than this one I`m totally bored already so this endgame spawn increase is for me too little too late.....

Kinda went downhill for me when Resurrection nets got implemented just because all the super nerf map runners on youtube was complaining how it was hard to catch beasts I had no problem at all maybe the Youtubers should learn to play the game instead of recording ( look at my DPS )......(Look how quick I run a map)..

lets hope next League surpasses this one and is on an equal par with Abyssal

maybe you should play a build with more than 1000 dps lol... Then you know why Necro Nets are ESSENTIAL in this shitshow, you dont need it for Red Beasts but for the shit ordinary rare ones that die in the blink of a millisecond!
"
NeoG wrote:
When capitalism (poe.trade) decides what is good or bad for a game, then the end is near ...

Oh look a commie? lol...
To little to late...... league is dead and the league mechanic still clunky.
Don't stress with the league no more, focus on anther one this was the worst league ever .

If you want to salvage this GGG activate LEGACY back and you will see ppl returning to the game .

Easy fix.
Good, maybe in a month the league will be playable and feature full as it should be at the start. I lost all interest in the league, but still have fun in Std, tho.

Maybe you should re-think your forced 3 month release cycle, because this "backlog of fixes" keeps piling up and giving you less and less time to prepare and polish the next league. Maybe a few month "Legacy league" break should be in order.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Great.
Worstiary... All i drop is trash nets and scroll of wisdoms. My character is already lvl 86 and i've never seen bestiary bosses. I even did not know about them. As well as in the last league i find lich at level 90. Thank you GGG. BEST LEAGUE OF ALL TIME
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
We also wanted to note (as it's not widely known) that the Beasts that grant access to Spirit Beasts start appearing in Tier 5, 7, 10 and 13 maps respectively.

Guess I'll never see any then as I dont get to T5 maps.

If you don't get into T5 map, you have very low chance for defeating beast Bosses in general. But if you just want a spirit beast in your menageries, then it is a valid objection.

I'm quite surprised, how disappointed is everyone here. Yes, there should be changes in beast rates, yes by itself it is not as much fun as we thought. For me, it is awesome addition to the game. I don't play this league only because of the beasts! I'm trying new skills, reworked ascendancies, I finally got 90 lvl character and finally I'm able to run red maps. I'm finally enjoying endgame content and beast hunting is just one another thing to do. So, I am sattisfied. More beasts would be good, but crying for earlier end of the league is just so disrespectful!
Great news GGG!
"
xX999Xx wrote:
"
NeoG wrote:
When capitalism (poe.trade) decides what is good or bad for a game, then the end is near ...

Oh look a commie? lol...

for the motherland :P
I don't understand how the map looting has been modified. I'm supposed to loot more maps I don't have since 3.2 but I loot always maps I already did. I did 5 differents T12 maps a very lot of time (at least rare with 20% quality) and I looted only Malformation map, the only T13 I already validated.

That game would be so better if we could loot maps elsewhere than on poe.trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info