[WIP] Blink/mirror arrow summoner

Nice build! What's the point of ZO here? Why not just let it regen life?
Did all content in the game using this build! Selling off all my gear quite cheap, and VERY optimized for endgame stuff.

IGN: FrontPorchStep

"
pirate_yar wrote:
Nice build! What's the point of ZO here? Why not just let it regen life?

It's to maintain the ES pool so you effectively have 8000 health. I am not entirely happy with how it's working atm though. Since I'm not too happy with point blank either maybe I swap it out with multitrap so I get more detonations = more regen.

I'd also like a slightly larger ES pool. Maybe sacrifice a bit life to reach 3000+ es?

"
TerenceCSZ wrote:
"
Scully wrote:
Traps have their own cooldown however and Saboteur is the best ascendancy to go with for reducing trap cooldowns.

Just want to point out that Deadeye's Fast and Deadly (100% increased cooldown recovery) still affects the trap cooldown speed of Blink/Mirror Arrow with Trap Support

Did not know that. That does make Deadeye more appealing. Still though, I wouldn't use that ascendancy since it's bad defensively, not to mention you'd have to stand still throwing traps for a looong time to get the most use out of it.

"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
Did all content in the game using this build!

Did you do a deadeye version and completely respec it? I can't find a sabo in your char list
Last edited by Scully on Apr 8, 2018, 1:00:40 PM
"42% increased cooldown recovery speed of Movement Skills used while affected by Haste"
From the watchers eye jewel.

Does this actually affect the trap cooldown then? If so, holy shit. And it's only 40c on BHC
Here's a kinda bonkers version of the build I want some input on:
https://pastebin.com/eDQ6XZ7m

We get EB so we can use haste with the the watchers eye jewel. Another aura means we have to use alphas howl. That actually makes us immune to shock, ignite AND freeze, which is pretty cool.
Multitrap instead of point blank means easier regen from pyromaniac ascendancy and point blank was just annoying to use anyway.

We reduce our trap cooldown from 1.90s to 1.57s and we can drop our mana potion for something else.

edit: Lose 1k hp though, not worth it most likely.
Last edited by Scully on Apr 10, 2018, 9:57:39 AM
I got sick of this build+league and ripped semi intentionally after reaching lvl 90. Biggest problem with the current build:
- The low amount of ES means our ES regen is very low, making us not very tanky
- Aiming traps is absolute cancer imo. Mines just feel way better, but is limited by the CD
- I figured since the minions only last 7 seconds they wouldn't need that much tankiness. They do..

However, hope yet remains for this build.
https://pastebin.com/c8V4gNaa

This version gets 10k EHP, 9k being more realistic. More importantly it gets a lot more ES and almost 1k ES regen/s. This version ditches all the duration nodes and goes for "instant" trap trigger with Sunblast belt. This will feel much better to play since we don't have to aim anymore.

My goal being to make a cheap HC boss farmer, maybe even uber elder if possible. Next league should see traps getting buffed somehow, maybe in the form of lower trap CD. If that happens I will be back with this build as my league starter then!
Quick note to self: Vigilant strike on weapon swap + The vigil for 20 second duration fortify?
Another note; CWDT phase run? Inc duration synergy + we get to use our frenzy charges (from tinkerskin) for something.
I will likely be checking out the new vaal skills/reworks for 3.3, so there is very little chance I will return to this build next league.

Maybe sometime in the future though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info