LOL Marriage.

"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
Marriage is just a piece of paper and official shit, if you love your partner, love her, marriage isn't necessary anymore.

while I dont disagree Marriage gives many legal benefits such as the right to your partners insurance, the ability to file taxes jointly and marital property rights.
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
Marriage is just a piece of paper and official shit, if you love your partner, love her, marriage isn't necessary anymore.
while I dont disagree Marriage gives many legal benefits such as the right to your partners insurance, the ability to file taxes jointly and marital property rights.
Government bias favoring married couples is unethical.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

so it lots of stuff the government does lol

not sure ethics is their number 1 priority
I dont see any any key!
Marriage is not for everyone but there is something about knowing I have someone to spend my later years with that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Plus the joy of having children is one joy I could not do without.

Yeah it's not for everyone but I wouldn't knock it until you try it.
Censored.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

How is it unethical if it's prime objective is to increase coherent social fabric so it can survive as a system?

It's trying to promote it's own survival, nothing unethical in that.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
What's the big deal? Just get divorced when you don't want to be married anymore.
"
SuicideAll wrote:
What's the big deal? Just get divorced when you don't want to be married anymore.
I don't break vows flippantly. If I promise something like that, with such a ceremony, I dishonor myself if I don't fulfill it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
SuicideAll wrote:
I don't break vows flippantly. If I promise something like that, with such a ceremony, I dishonor myself if I don't fulfill it.

I dont see any any key!
"
Boem wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

How is it unethical if it's prime objective is to increase coherent social fabric so it can survive as a system?

It's trying to promote it's own survival, nothing unethical in that.

Peace,

-Boem-

^---- This.

The foundation for human cultural and social systems, including "government" is the preservation of "the family unit." That's what we base our systems on. The definition for "family unit" may change, but the focus of our societies does not - They're all constructed to promote and nurture that unit. It is, in essence, the smallest divisible unit when it comes down to how our systems are constructed.

Some systems have ignored that. And, when they do, they don't last very long. It seems that the most stable method for any human society must act to sustain and promote the "family unit."

Note: It doesn't matter what the composition of that unit is, just so long as it is, itself, focused on maintaining cohesion, mutual support, the possibility of raising children (adoption included) and contributing to a larger group, like extended family.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info