[3.2] BHC Primordial Fire Elementalist - Righteous Fire/5 Golems/Inpulsa's

hi. great work, great build. for me that build looks like very original and i have some troubles/questions.
can you tell about passive tree's progression in a few steps?
"
ferer0 wrote:
hi. great work, great build. for me that build looks like very original and i have some troubles/questions.

Thanks man and sure no problem. Here's roughly what my passive tree looked like while leveling:

Early on i grabbed spell damage and jewel sockets for 2x First Snow

Then I went to to templar for some more damage/resistance, followed by marauder for life/regen

Then duelist for more life. After hitting 60 i went to the top of witch to get the burning nodes since I started using Scorching Ray

After that just start filling out the tree by getting life and jewel sockets for Primordial Eminence's. You're going to need to get alot of regen and use Purity of Fire/Vitality to sustain RF. You should make the switch as soon as you feel comfortable because its much faster than just SR.
ign Exdunn
Last edited by Exdunn on Mar 20, 2018, 10:58:50 PM
"
Exdunn wrote:
"
ferer0 wrote:

Thanks man and sure no problem. Here's roughly what my passive tree looked like while leveling:

Early on i grabbed spell damage and jewel sockets for 2x First Snow

Then I went to to templar for some more damage/resistance, followed by marauder for life/regen

Then duelist for more life. After hitting 60 i went to the top of witch to get the burning nodes since I started using Scorching Ray

After that just start filling out the tree by getting life and jewel sockets for Primordial Eminence's. You're going to need to get alot of regen and use Purity of Fire/Vitality to sustain RF. You should make the switch as soon as you feel comfortable because its much faster than just SR.

thank you bro!)
appreciates
Last edited by ferer0 on Mar 21, 2018, 8:17:38 AM
Hi! Thinking about trying this as my 2nd character in Bestiary, is this Uber Elder/Shaper/Atziri viable?
IGN: Plisna
I'm at level 67 and about to transition into RF. I've been thinking about adding a dual dyadus AG to the mix but we are starved for sockets.

From looking at Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer, with the exception of the shock, ignite, and freeze buffs, the type of golems doesn't matter, only the number of golems. Is this right?

I'm thinking about dropping the flame and ice golems to free up 2 sockets for the AG. So I will be going with 2 Stone, 2 Chaos, and 1 Lightning golems. I lose some damage buff from the Flame golem, but I'll have a backup Stone and Chaos golem in case one dies. I'm also thinking about putting the RF setup on a Horror glove.

Btw, I ended up leveling with Firestorm and Flame Totem. I came to find out much later that First Snow exist for FP, Lol. I'll let you know how my testing goes. I only did a few maps so far, but your build is surprisingly tanky.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
I'm at level 67 and about to transition into RF. I've been thinking about adding a dual dyadus AG to the mix but we are starved for sockets.

From looking at Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer, with the exception of the shock, ignite, and freeze buffs, the type of golems doesn't matter, only the number of golems. Is this right?

I'm thinking about dropping the flame and ice golems to free up 2 sockets for the AG. So I will be going with 2 Stone, 2 Chaos, and 1 Lightning golems. I lose some damage buff from the Flame golem, but I'll have a backup Stone and Chaos golem in case one dies. I'm also thinking about putting the RF setup on a Horror glove.

Btw, I ended up leveling with Firestorm and Flame Totem. I came to find out much later that First Snow exist for FP, Lol. I'll let you know how my testing goes. I only did a few maps so far, but your build is surprisingly tanky.

why need to drop something? there is my mom + ag version of this build :)
https://pastebin.com/uGE73yCY
"
why need to drop something? there is my mom + ag version of this build :)

Thanks for showing me your setup. Are you using the dual Dyadus, Icetomb version of AG?
death's oath, voll's vision, 2x dyadus,boots with regen mp/hp
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:

IMO you should use 1 of each golem unless you're planning to drastically change the build, because of the Increased Golem Buff Effectiveness stacking and the elemental status immunity.

AG sounds interesting. Definitely a huge single target boost with Dyadus, but i wonder how durable the AG will be. I think you should be able to find the sockets for it while keeping all the golems but you may have to give up a support or two somewhere.
ign Exdunn
this build looks interesting might try it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info