[3.2] BHC Primordial Fire Elementalist - Righteous Fire/5 Golems/Inpulsa's

"
Exdunn wrote:
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
I'm at level 67 and about to transition into RF. I've been thinking about adding a dual dyadus AG to the mix but we are starved for sockets.

From looking at Liege of the Primordial and Elemancer, with the exception of the shock, ignite, and freeze buffs, the type of golems doesn't matter, only the number of golems. Is this right?

I'm thinking about dropping the flame and ice golems to free up 2 sockets for the AG. So I will be going with 2 Stone, 2 Chaos, and 1 Lightning golems. I lose some damage buff from the Flame golem, but I'll have a backup Stone and Chaos golem in case one dies. I'm also thinking about putting the RF setup on a Horror glove.

Btw, I ended up leveling with Firestorm and Flame Totem. I came to find out much later that First Snow exist for FP, Lol. I'll let you know how my testing goes. I only did a few maps so far, but your build is surprisingly tanky.

IMO you should use 1 of each golem unless you're planning to drastically change the build, because of the Increased Golem Buff Effectiveness stacking and the elemental status immunity.

AG sounds interesting. Definitely a huge single target boost with Dyadus, but i wonder how durable the AG will be. I think you should be able to find the sockets for it while keeping all the golems but you may have to give up a support or two somewhere.

ag stats from pob
ag + minion life = 20k hp
voll' vision +100 pure regen + boots 2% regen + death's oath provide some armour + 1.5 regen from tree
not sure will he live in shaper/elder realm, but in boss fight or uber lab he doing fine ;)
Might have mentioned it, but I didn't see it... pantheon choices?
IGN: Sin
"
AG sounds interesting. Definitely a huge single target boost with Dyadus, but i wonder how durable the AG will be. I think you should be able to find the sockets for it while keeping all the golems but you may have to give up a support or two somewhere.

Firstly, my experiment with an AG crashed and burned in the third phase of the Uber Izaro fight (I was level 70 at the time). During the second phase I got a taste of how powerful an AG can be against bosses, my AG got a hit in just as Izaro activated and the fight ended in about 3 seconds. I dropped the flame and Ice golems and socketed the AG with Minion Life, Melee Splash, and level 3 empower (RF in a Delirium glove).

I may revisit this experiment again in the future to add convocation in an unset ring, the idea here is to shield charge into the boss, hit convocation to bring the AG right up next to the boss and enjoy triple RF degen and triple SR damage.

Btw, I just started yellow maps and the clear speed is amazing, I'm having a lot of fun with this, thanks again for posting your build.

"
ag stats from pob
ag + minion life = 20k hp
voll' vision +100 pure regen + boots 2% regen + death's oath provide some armour + 1.5 regen from tree
not sure will he live in shaper/elder realm, but in boss fight or uber lab he doing fine ;)

The idea with the AG here is the same as with an AG in a WM/TV build. The Dyadus chilled for a guarantee one second, the Icetomb up that chill duration to 2.5 seconds, and finally, each Dyadus causes the chilled enemy to TAKE 100% increased damage. That's 300% burning damage for 2.5 seconds on every hit the AG lands. So the trick here is to keep the AG alive. The chest and weapon slots are locked in and the consensus for the remaining slots are BoR, Rainbowstride, and Southbound.

The problem really is that we are not picking any other minion nodes from the tree and are not getting any bonuses from the Elementalist ascendancy.

It's really too much damage to leave on the table and not at least try to make it work.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Mar 22, 2018, 12:41:55 PM
How's this for bossing compared to "regular" rf builds?

This looks way cooler. But is it as strong? Or is it mainly a mapper?
wanna tryout this one,have a problem though.
Is this build able to get LVL 100without too many deaths? im talking about doing every content in game. 7Klife in RF build seems squishy.
"
Might have mentioned it, but I didn't see it... pantheon choices?

Added under Leveling and Progression :)
ign Exdunn
"
Palin81 wrote:
wanna tryout this one,have a problem though.
Is this build able to get LVL 100without too many deaths?

Yes, definitely. I'm currently level 95 BHC.

"
im talking about doing every content in game.

Gone up to T15 comfortably. I don't plan on doing mega bosses cuz i prefer to just map and chill. I think it should be able to do up to shaper, but it might be sketchy in hardcore cuz the golems like to die.

"
How's this for bossing compared to "regular" rf builds?

This looks way cooler. But is it as strong? Or is it mainly a mapper?

I would say it really shines at mapping, but can be converted to a reasonable bosser with a few changes. Swapping Inpulsa's to Kaoms should get you around 9k life. Might need to invest in some way to keep golems alive against bosses with big AOES and DOTS (all of them lol).
ign Exdunn
Last edited by Exdunn on Mar 23, 2018, 1:45:23 AM
Thanks for Reply!
For watchers eye better Vitality +recovery speed and flat regen or PoF phys damage taken as Fire?
"
Palin81 wrote:
Thanks for Reply!
For watchers eye better Vitality +recovery speed and flat regen or PoF phys damage taken as Fire?

Vitality recovery speed for sure.
ign Exdunn
I switched over to this build last night from a standard golementalist and it's a blast!

I decided to try the Kaom's version because I had one drop this league and I haven't 6-linked an Inpulsa yet. But, I'm worried I won't get the full effect without having orb of storms since there isn't anywhere to fit the setup losing the sockets with Kaom's. Any suggestions on the gem setup changes with a Kaom's over the Inpulsa build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info