[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

What are you doing for sustain on the new tree? Blood Drinker was dropped so is it just assassins mark?
"
SoCal wrote:
What are you doing for sustain on the new tree? Blood Drinker was dropped so is it just assassins mark?

80% of the sustain was never on the tree, check the rings.

"
xNakazz wrote:
What are you guys thinking about the new unique shield? https://imgur.com/i74oGfa

10s CD on the commandment makes this a nice vendor unique.
Last edited by leafyr0kr on May 31, 2018, 6:33:29 PM
"
cccccc wrote:
hi there, great guide so far, thx for that dude. i just was wondering if we have a warlords mark ring and we skip the lower section in the passive tree with the increased duration and go for 2nd curse on top plus jewel socket. just replace then the warlords mark with assasssins mark, would u recommend that, would it work? thx already. keep up good work.

i've considered this but eventually discarded the idea. curses are ineffective against bosses and not really needed against trash, especially now that we got an extra damage support. if you want to clear faster you'd be better off investing in cast and attack speed.

early in the league though before you get good weapons and the wm curse ring you could use CWDT-WM with HoT-CoH-AssMark combo. it is a bit riskier so i didn't add this to the guide as i am really tired hearing complaints from people that have no idea and "die all the time".
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 31, 2018, 6:50:30 PM
"
Gussboy wrote:
How does this build compare to the Mathil Elementalist BV build he did in Bestiary?

His build looks very similar, but is running Wrath aura and self-cast Assassin's Mark.

Trying to figure out my league starter and which way to go.

i briefly checked Mathil's build when it was out, looked pretty similar to mine, just invested heavily into single element (lightning) and shock effectiveness. totally viable and potentially stronger in the late game with the wrath watcher's jewel, but on the other hand more restrictive in your gear choices so maybe not as good as a league starter.
Last edited by DirtyDot on May 31, 2018, 6:49:19 PM
"
SoCal wrote:

blood drinker doesn't work with blade vortex and never did. our sustain is through warlord's mark curse.
With the increase to proliferation and the dropping of Spell Echo... what do you think about subbing a Shroud of the Lightless for Impulsa? Will the explosions really be that necessary once you get geared up? Perhaps this is a later game option? (well, obviously, due to just GETTING a Shroud)
Is it possible to go to phase acro without sacrificing too much elsewhere?
"
LumpsIsHigh wrote:
With the increase to proliferation and the dropping of Spell Echo... what do you think about subbing a Shroud of the Lightless for Impulsa? Will the explosions really be that necessary once you get geared up? Perhaps this is a later game option? (well, obviously, due to just GETTING a Shroud)

what are you trying to achieve by replacing Inpulsa's?
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
LumpsIsHigh wrote:

what are you trying to achieve by replacing Inpulsa's?

Mostly was just looking at more elemental penetration considering all the elements are being used. The %s to life and mana don't hurt either. Was just thinking about the fact that the original build was 6 link and dropped a link, which fits in with Shroud.

Edit: If Implusa's is 100% necessary for clear, then it isn't viable. However, with all the prolif and herald's it was my understanding Elementalist didn't have an issue there.

Am I incorrect in saying that the added shock effectiveness is not necessary given the more rapid hits and Beacon? Or am I not understanding the interaction there fully?
Last edited by LumpsIsHigh on May 31, 2018, 7:09:36 PM
"
Beholdd wrote:
Is it possible to go to phase acro without sacrificing too much elsewhere?

this is how i would approach it www.poeurl.com/bVUw
but i don't think it is worth it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info