[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

How much unreserved mana do you have Nik ?
568 free mana with my passive skill tree.
i respecced yesterday to test without MoM. even with the little amount of 568mana unreserved mana this build feels a lot smoother.
Last edited by niksxs on May 19, 2018, 12:53:45 PM
Really , don't really believe it so ill try it haha ...Whats your life at?
Last edited by Drey070 on May 19, 2018, 1:00:31 PM
5245 life
Seems ok so far. Ice bite seems to be doing nothing for frenzy might go back to using bloodrage.
Would it be a better choice to take X% of physical damage as .... mod or take 15% of elemental damage as chaos? Im finally at a spot (since its at the end) where I have a few ex to spend and was thinking of buying something better than my divi's to understand this more for the next league.
"
SoCal wrote:
Would it be a better choice to take X% of physical damage as .... mod or take 15% of elemental damage as chaos? Im finally at a spot (since its at the end) where I have a few ex to spend and was thinking of buying something better than my divi's to understand this more for the next league.

there are too many variables. just run the numbers in PoB for the weapons you are considering.
here's another SSF flashback video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS7z3CmScYg

still no Inpulsa's after 95 levels, hundreds of chancing attempts, cadiro deals, ancient orbs and beast crafts.
so, just a quick summary.

i started the race with this build.
i did total of 4 red elder
(1x 5-link inpulsa, 3x 6-link inpulsa, 2x deathless)

had a lot of luck with watcher's eye (got 2 and made a lot of cash with that :D )

its overall a strong build, but for 3.3 i think i test an ele wander (would be my first ranged character) :D

but this build, is really really strong and can easily do all content if you are better in movement then i am :D
So Im level 40 atm and still useing 2x Axiom Perpetuums. Is there any good upgrades for this before end game weapons?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info