[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hello,

First of all thanks for this build, I have real fun with it.
Secondly , I have trouble understanding how best levelup the gem.

Right now my setup if looking like this :
"

helmet: whirling blade - fortify - blood magic - faste attack
body : BV - increased critical - physical to lightning - controlled destruction - hypotermia
weapon 1 : CWDT - frost bomb - lightning golem -
weapon 2 : Arcane surge - orb of storm - power charge
glove : herald of ice - herald of ash - herald of thunder - Enlighten
boot - CWDT - Immortal Call - Warlock's Mark - Increased duration

My issues is on the two CWDT setup (weapon1 & boot), I don't know what is the best level for each gems.
From a general point of view, can someone explain if there is a generic way to know which gem to levelup or not and why ?

thanks for the help.
Well I managed to kill Uber Elder for the first time in my PoE career last night. Only took 1 set & I had 1 portal left, surprised it was as smooth as it was. This is my current gear:

I'm using % max life, crit multi & spell damage gems. I have also used intuitive leap.

I actually didn't even use Conc effect, just kept in efficacy. I am going to do him again tonight, will probably swap to conc effect & see if it makes a difference. I'm also going to try him WITHOUT MoM this time. I have to spec out of it when doing Chimera, so I figured why not try Uber with no MoM.

I think with a BV duration or dmg helm enchant, a better elder ring & some practice, I will be able to deathless it no problem.
Last edited by Tanaomit on Oct 1, 2018, 1:09:58 PM
Guys please help me with impulsa armor. What highest roll i should look for (roll priority)?
Last edited by zepline on Oct 1, 2018, 1:24:54 PM
"
zepline wrote:
Guys please help me with impulsa armor. What highest roll i should look for (roll priority)?

Life obviously is important.

Shocked enemies you kill explode is for AoE

Increased Effect of shock & Increased Damage if shocked are single target

Prioritize as you see fit.
Hello people.

This is another check my gear/tree and tell me whats next :)

Im playing hardcore so obviously you have to keep in mind im aiming at higher life. But id like to be able to confortably run some guardians or higher tier map eventually. Need a couple more lvls though.

pob : https://pastebin.com/HvPZEwKa

for the oldschool that doesnt like pob,or dont wanna spend 3min helping me but just wanna check gear
Spoiler

I am using some quant since i am farming some money to afford better jewel,gear. Everything i had left has been spent on 6l inpulsa and some stuff. My goal is to get 7k life and then push the dps.Probably not going crit,since going for 7k life takes a couple more points.

I was thinking maybe, bubonic trails or something of the sort. Maybe even vigilant strike with fortify jewel...Cause i am nbot using movement skill at all. Phase run+quicksilver is pretty juicy

Last edited by Deadbringer on Oct 1, 2018, 4:48:57 PM
I havnt seen anyone talk about this at all, but Aul's uprising seems to pair well with this build

a free aura of you choice is huge for a build that is running so much reserve mana things + MoM

on top of that you can get a nice buff to crit as well.

As you can see i have a charity / crit one & i absolutely love it. I dont necessarily need clarity, i am more useing it to take advantage of my watchers eye

I would love to find a corrupt +1 curse vers of this and run enfeeble gloves as well but finding that is like finding a unicorn so i am not holding my breath

However most auras would be great on this build, but mana reserve makes it real hard to use. Is anyone else useing an Aul's? if so what aura?

does Aul's seem with it to you?
I've been running Elder UGS, haven't tried U.Elder yet but so far this is the best build I've played with. Mapping is so smooth, like water!

POB: https://pastebin.com/9J01pNxP

I've had tons of fun with this build.
Last edited by Mokitdown on Oct 3, 2018, 4:38:51 PM
Hello, quick question, which of these would be better?

hi,

i really like this build and playing the nocrit raizqt pob because i got the feeling im dieing to fast and damage is always good.

reached delph ~ 250 :)

nevertheless i got problems vs bosses. i often die to fast and can't leach/ flaskmanagment in the boss fights. do you have any tips to imrpove gearwise/leech/flask?

thanks, stay sane!
"
walez wrote:
hi,

i really like this build and playing the nocrit raizqt pob because i got the feeling im dieing to fast and damage is always good.

reached delph ~ 250 :)

nevertheless i got problems vs bosses. i often die to fast and can't leach/ flaskmanagment in the boss fights. do you have any tips to imrpove gearwise/leech/flask?

thanks, stay sane!

I use Bereks Grip, works most of the time, but you might need to use some clutch flask uses.

I also got effective 37% MoM on my build even at late levels, it does add survivability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info