[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

I was thinking of incorporating vaal righteous fire in the boots for this build linked with CWDT.

How should I go about that to make it work without it being a death sentence when in between packs/ going back to pick up loot? Seems sustainable otherwise if in constant combat because of the warlords mark leech making up for it.
im asking myself if its nessary to go for warlords mark for mapping
Hi. I'm using this build in SDV and I'm almost lvl 95. The build is a blast, but I'm at a point where I would like to min max it.

I have a question regarding the HoI setup. I've tried running some maps without any links on HoI and honestly I don't see any difference in clear speed. Seems like Inpulsa gets most of the kills anyways.

So I'm wondering if I drop the 3 links on HoI and switch to Herald of Purity, do I gain dps or not.

This is obviously not easy to calculate, even in PoB, because HoI benefit is secondary damage on packs, but maybe it's not even needed, because in T12-13 maps so far I usually one shot packs.

Any thoughts on that, did you get a chance to test HoP in this build?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Oct 3, 2018, 1:15:16 PM
"
Keldrath wrote:
I was thinking of incorporating vaal righteous fire in the boots for this build linked with CWDT.

How should I go about that to make it work without it being a death sentence when in between packs/ going back to pick up loot? Seems sustainable otherwise if in constant combat because of the warlords mark leech making up for it.

Vaal skills cant be triggered, so no CODT + any vaal skill
Really? I figured it would just trigger the normal version of the skill and you'd have to manually trigger the vaal version of it.

It's just it's something I see a lot of people running with this build on poe.ninja are doing and I don't quite understand it.
Last edited by Keldrath on Oct 3, 2018, 2:53:57 PM
"
Keldrath wrote:
Really? I figured it would just trigger the normal version of the skill and you'd have to manually trigger the vaal version of it.

It's just it's something I see a lot of people running with this build on poe.ninja are doing and I don't quite understand it.

They probably use the vaal rf for boss? Its something im wondering myself aswell. Seeing howthe 4 top elem use vaal rf.
"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
Keldrath wrote:

They probably use the vaal rf for boss? Its something im wondering myself aswell. Seeing howthe 4 top elem use vaal rf.

I actually get it now, because it's level 20 don't have to worry about the normal version triggering from the CWDT and so can just manually activate the Vaal version whenever you want the damage boost.

So cool, I understand how it works now. That's been confusing me for a few days now.
I've just been fucking around with curses now. I managed to get triple curse / triple herald build and still cap my res'. probably could get better weapons but ive tried a bunch of different things and everything just feels so OP

i even dicked around with herald of agony + minion life + vicious attacks or w/e and it was interesting

anyone got any ideas? i have like 5ex to spend

bought this earlier and slammed it an got the cast speed. i was thinking of taking out orb of storms power charge an putting in something like arc and support gems for a pseudo 6l for more damage after i spin up to 10 stacks. Not sure if thats the best idea though so thought id ask for some input.
So this thread is massive and I'm guessing the best version of this build has evolved along the way. Can anyone post an example of the best (or close to the best) gear and skill tree at this point in time? I feel like I'm doing pretty good with the build. I can do T16 maps (I'm still too fragile to do them without dying though), but I haven't found a version of this build that is tanky enough to not get one-shotted in a bunch of random spots.

Here is what I currently have. Please let me know what you think I should upgrade. I know everyone asks for this, so sorry if I'm being repetitive.... :)

Passives: https://bit.ly/2zQHWkU

Last edited by wunshot on Oct 4, 2018, 6:59:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info