[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
TsunaH wrote:

I managed to ID that so I will be using that as an offhand until I have more money to buy a better one.

Actually lvl 87 and 5k7 hp. Maps and bosses feel really good.
Im trying to 6l an inpulsa. Is it just better to get a 5l inpulsa then use it or wait for the 6l ?

personally i'd go for 5l inpulsa if it is a well rolled one. inpulsa's explosions are just too addictive.
"
Syperek wrote:
Really liking the build, clear feels nice and the bosses melt.
Here's my gear:
Spoiler

Need advice on next upgrades, better weapons/amulet and a warlord's mark ring?

i think your gear is mostly fine, room for improvement but nothing cries for an upgrade. i would be saving up for an end game shaped weapon at this point.
"
Carlovski wrote:
I see you have headed round to exceptional performance - I was doing the same.Is that just while you can't slot in efficacy? Or a general change of plan?
I was thinking I'd eventually spec out for endgamey stuff (Either more life, or force shaper depending on what I need)

i guess i'm too used to having the 30% increased BV duration enchant, so my timing and reflexes were off without the second duration cluster. i don't expect to find any decent jewels in ssf (btw) so that frees up a few points.
Ah good point, forgot about the helm enchant, probably as resigned to not having it!
The extra res from sentinel (Plus option to grab more for jewel socket), and the 20 dex on way to profane chemistry is handy for SSF too. Then another 2 for a jewel node, if I can find any worthwhile jewels.
Could even socket conqueror's efficiency till I get something. Not really worth but bit of duration, mana reservation and mana usage.

Might even grab arcane chemistry if I do go MoM (Not decided yet, would really want an enlighten)
Amazing build. :) Having a blast leveling it in Flashback. Unfortunately I don't have too much time to play, thanks to school, but that's fine.

Just wanted to thank you, OP, for the amazing build and guide. Keep up the good work! :)
"
Carlovski wrote:
Ah good point, forgot about the helm enchant, probably as resigned to not having it!
The extra res from sentinel (Plus option to grab more for jewel socket), and the 20 dex on way to profane chemistry is handy for SSF too. Then another 2 for a jewel node, if I can find any worthwhile jewels.
Could even socket conqueror's efficiency till I get something. Not really worth but bit of duration, mana reservation and mana usage.

Might even grab arcane chemistry if I do go MoM (Not decided yet, would really want an enlighten)

well SSF is just that, you live off the land, improvise, adjust and overcome. not having to trade is actually growing on me.
"
dotlegend5 wrote:
Amazing build. :) Having a blast leveling it in Flashback. Unfortunately I don't have too much time to play, thanks to school, but that's fine.

Just wanted to thank you, OP, for the amazing build and guide. Keep up the good work! :)

cheers. i am a filthy casual myself as i work fulltime.
How would using The Covenant and then being able to use Hatred + 3 heralds (with Enlighten 4) fare in terms of damage compared to Inpulsa's?
"
How would using The Covenant and then being able to use Hatred + 3 heralds (with Enlighten 4) fare in terms of damage compared to Inpulsa's?

you'll need to run the numbers in PoB to answer that. i don't think it is worth it. Inpulsa's is not about single target damage, it is more about AoE clearance boost based on its synergy with the Beacon of ruin ascendancy node.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

well SSF is just that, you live off the land, improvise, adjust and overcome. not having to trade is actually growing on me.

Yeah I agree - hadn't planned to be using moonbenders wing, and never would have in a trade league.
But it's working out alright for me now.
Just glad I don't have to farm for a tabula any more! And yes, I know that is nothing compared to some div card hunts.
Not constantly checking poe.trade, setting prices etc is a pleasant change too. I think nearly all my guild who are playing have gone SSF for flashback too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info