[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Novokaine187 wrote:
one last question, how much of our physical dmg do we convert to elemental? just the 50% cold from gloves? I know P2L should be used for phys reflect maps, but then do we also have some phys dmg all the time? would a cheap lion's roar be decent as another extra flask or something like diamond+sulfur is better?

Thanks again :)

a) even if you convert 100% of physical damage to elemental you still benefit from all the bonuses to physical damage as they will be applied before conversion

b) lion's roar has zero effect regardless as it only applies to melee damage and blade vortex is a spell
ic ic, ok wonderful :) I apparently can't read at all lol.

Thanks!
Last edited by Novokaine187 on May 7, 2018, 12:24:21 AM
Playing SSF flashback. Going ok so far, only lvl 50.
Never been so happy to find a moonbenders wing though!

Hey! Thanks OP, I'm having a BLAST playing this build (pun intended xD)

I started half a day later but I managed to catch up with my friends thanks to the clear speed.

I'm currently lvl75, ran merc lab and still have a lot to upgrade (don't judge me! >_<)

I've an Starkonja's waiting in the stash while I get currency to craft res on the rest of the gear. Then I will finally upgrade the weapons... They took me to maps and now I need daggers and the well needed whirling blades. Also I need more movement speed, life and, well... all the required end-game gear.

The Inpulsa could have come later but I saw one cheap and I had to snipe it ^^

Some tough bosses are tough, but that's due to my shitty gear ^^

I will comment later on my progress when I get back home...
"
Carlovski wrote:
Playing SSF flashback. Going ok so far, only lvl 50.
Never been so happy to find a moonbenders wing though!

And just found my
Hey guys , decided to use this guide for the start of flashback and so far it has been amazing

The damage and clearspeed is crazy and the boss damage is really good , only little issue is when there is nasty beyond + harbinger + bestiary mobs its nearly impossible to stay alive

Lvl 87 ATM and everything up to t9 die instant , gonna try uber lab atm im sure it won't be a big issue , ty again for this guide :)

my gear :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/underline_things/characters?characterName=_SwallowS_

Here is the character i mentioned from your youtube video.

I've made some gearchanges and went pure elemental now. I also tried this path of building and realized that im at 100kdps-ish with all 20stacks. Still low, but its the first char in the league.

Still having issues with getting enough shatterkills. Does that mean i lack cold dmg or how does that mechanic work?

In your video u clearly one hit most monsterpacks, is that only because of high dmg or is there other things that make you shatter and explode things so easily? I see that Impulsa and Beacon of Ruin is really good for that, but otherwise, are those the best sources for 1hits?

IGN: CRAZNiNG_RF

Steam: Crazning
"
alexlenne wrote:
Hey guys , decided to use this guide for the start of flashback and so far it has been amazing

The damage and clearspeed is crazy and the boss damage is really good , only little issue is when there is nasty beyond + harbinger + bestiary mobs its nearly impossible to stay alive

Lvl 87 ATM and everything up to t9 die instant , gonna try uber lab atm im sure it won't be a big issue , ty again for this guide :)

my gear :

you should link fortify to whirling blades, that's 20% LESS damage from hits
don't facetank nasty stuff, spin up and whirl around
use arcane surge, it grants 13% MORE damage, some mana regen and cast speed
you can link Blind support to your heralds, you have an empty green slot there anyway
also consider getting CWDT-IC-IncDuration setup
lastly, you should already be able to buy much better rares than divinarius.
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/underline_things/characters?characterName=_SwallowS_

Here is the character i mentioned from your youtube video.

I've made some gearchanges and went pure elemental now. I also tried this path of building and realized that im at 100kdps-ish with all 20stacks. Still low, but its the first char in the league.

Still having issues with getting enough shatterkills. Does that mean i lack cold dmg or how does that mechanic work?

In your video u clearly one hit most monsterpacks, is that only because of high dmg or is there other things that make you shatter and explode things so easily? I see that Impulsa and Beacon of Ruin is really good for that, but otherwise, are those the best sources for 1hits?

if you are in a trade league, always use divinarius as a benchmark. you should already be able to buy a pair for 1c or less and that would give you around 15% more damage.

you don't have any leech - i think this is the main reason you are struggling. you need to fit in warlord's mark curse aura.

when using stormchargers, physical to lightning support is not needed, you'll be better off with flat Added Lightning or Cold supports.

i think you overinvested in life nodes a bit skipping damage nodes, you'll need to catch up

to get more shatters you need higher crit chance

your flasks are way off - 3 life flasks and 1 mana flask? you absolutely need diamond flask at least
I like your build overall and using myself too but have some tweak possibilty questions:

Essence Worm: Wrath/Hatred

Enlighten support for herald

The Wise Oak flask

Thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info