[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Jihax wrote:
Anyone doing this build as MF?

And how does it handle shaped UGS / Incursions?

Also if you mind sharing your items.

Full MF gear is no problem with this build. Been doing it all league.

Shaped UGS is fine but not great as there are many rocks and ledges where you can get stuck shield charging. Personally I would recommend Shaped Atoll. Incursions are no problem at all.

Take a look at my gear if you want some points to guide you.
"
tamsiu wrote:
"
wokSiHD wrote:
Will I be able to kill Uber Elder?

Yesterday I just killed Shaper with this build. First time ever on Shaper. Died 2 times in the process: Shaper catched me once with the laserbeam - i though im gonna be out of the hitbox, but that stuff is thiccer than i though, and I "misstepped" against one of the Voidguys, so I basicly ended up facetanking the slam - without success.

(This was my second attempt: the first attempt was at lvl93 with half of the deeps - I learned from it, doubled my deeps, fixed some mechanics and play around vaalBV more.)

Also I killed couple of Uber Atziris and Red Tier Elders before. Most of it is deathless, and the deaths were more like stupid mistakes - ie.: not jumping into Zana's cube after elder is down or facejumping into the mirror clone of Atziri with 10 blades up and all sweet things like that.

Shaper guardians all killed me during the first attempts, second time I did all deathless (kinda easy fights - if you already went through it and lost your "virginity" + I got an idea how to finetune with flasks and pantheons against them)

So I also got an Uberelder opportunity, and I'm willing to do it: but its kinda a big investment - 2sets of guardians, plus more Redtiers if i need to spread the influence more. (I wouldn't mind normally but since GGG banned the bots last week, Chayula splinter flipping is not deliver that much, so i need to think about my budgets too xd)

The big question here: Will I be able to do it?

My guess is YES, because the mechanics are not looking that "hardcore", the scenerio is more of a mess - dodge all the bs that they throw at you, but you also getting spawns all the way through which means a boost in deeps (killed recently jewels) and flaskcharges, herald procs aaaaaaand VBV up most of the
times.

The only thing that loosens my confidance, if i measure things wrong - What's the difference between Uber Elder and Shaper or Uber Atziri? "How big is the gap?"

My gear:
Spoiler

I'm sitting on 5900 HP, 450 unreserved Mana - with MoM, fully upgraded Pantheons, 120k tooltip - with everything up and proced & 60-70k without flasks and procs -> 299k dps according to PoB

PoB: https://pastebin.com/3fRhCXVw

Please help: Is this enough for UberElder? What should I finetune? Any advice on this build against UberElder?

I've just managed to kill uber elder...although it took me 3 tries and 5 portals to do it since I'm bad. Definitely would be easier if you know the mechanics of the fight well.

The key to the fight in my opinion (and have been mentioned by many others already) is Kaom's Root...you really need those boots to stay mobile and dodge all the shit.

As to answer your question about the 'gap' between uber elder and uber atziri and shaper...its HUGE. Compared to uber elder the other two fights are a cakewalk. I am able to do both uber atziri and shaper deathless comfortably but uber elder I rip multiple sets of fragments...but again, it all comes down to trying and failing and learning the fight and dodge mechanics better. (fyi I've taken down uber elder with a summon spectre build last league with much ease).

So to conclude, can this build kill uber elder? Yes. but definitely not the BEST build to do it.

The Koam's roots idea is pretty awesome workaround, though I feel its a total different approach: seems some links missing, also finetune the resists & deeps for the setup itself. Gonna try it for sure.

Deeps wise: is there any recommandation? (I guess the more the better, cos it does not melt anyways)

Also my idea is to try and respec into a much more solid passive tree, picking up some resist in addition and other deffensive options - maybe try VaalPact, but that would sligthly bring down the dps output.

The thing that bothers me though, is there's deffinitely things to improve on my char - but its not cheap, so I'm kinda hesitant. Don't wanna end up with rounds for nothing and buyers remorse (also have that negative feeling - assumption - from the last Flashback where it performed really-really poor for me)
Shop: Standard: thread/541528
IGN: ClimbFast
Selling/Trading Sacrifice sets pst.
Last edited by wokSiHD on Jul 3, 2018, 7:22:10 AM
"
wokSiHD wrote:
"
tamsiu wrote:
"
wokSiHD wrote:
Will I be able to kill Uber Elder?

Yesterday I just killed Shaper with this build. First time ever on Shaper. Died 2 times in the process: Shaper catched me once with the laserbeam - i though im gonna be out of the hitbox, but that stuff is thiccer than i though, and I "misstepped" against one of the Voidguys, so I basicly ended up facetanking the slam - without success.

(This was my second attempt: the first attempt was at lvl93 with half of the deeps - I learned from it, doubled my deeps, fixed some mechanics and play around vaalBV more.)

Also I killed couple of Uber Atziris and Red Tier Elders before. Most of it is deathless, and the deaths were more like stupid mistakes - ie.: not jumping into Zana's cube after elder is down or facejumping into the mirror clone of Atziri with 10 blades up and all sweet things like that.

Shaper guardians all killed me during the first attempts, second time I did all deathless (kinda easy fights - if you already went through it and lost your "virginity" + I got an idea how to finetune with flasks and pantheons against them)

So I also got an Uberelder opportunity, and I'm willing to do it: but its kinda a big investment - 2sets of guardians, plus more Redtiers if i need to spread the influence more. (I wouldn't mind normally but since GGG banned the bots last week, Chayula splinter flipping is not deliver that much, so i need to think about my budgets too xd)

The big question here: Will I be able to do it?

My guess is YES, because the mechanics are not looking that "hardcore", the scenerio is more of a mess - dodge all the bs that they throw at you, but you also getting spawns all the way through which means a boost in deeps (killed recently jewels) and flaskcharges, herald procs aaaaaaand VBV up most of the
times.

The only thing that loosens my confidance, if i measure things wrong - What's the difference between Uber Elder and Shaper or Uber Atziri? "How big is the gap?"

My gear:
Spoiler

I'm sitting on 5900 HP, 450 unreserved Mana - with MoM, fully upgraded Pantheons, 120k tooltip - with everything up and proced & 60-70k without flasks and procs -> 299k dps according to PoB

PoB: https://pastebin.com/3fRhCXVw

Please help: Is this enough for UberElder? What should I finetune? Any advice on this build against UberElder?

I've just managed to kill uber elder...although it took me 3 tries and 5 portals to do it since I'm bad. Definitely would be easier if you know the mechanics of the fight well.

The key to the fight in my opinion (and have been mentioned by many others already) is Kaom's Root...you really need those boots to stay mobile and dodge all the shit.

As to answer your question about the 'gap' between uber elder and uber atziri and shaper...its HUGE. Compared to uber elder the other two fights are a cakewalk. I am able to do both uber atziri and shaper deathless comfortably but uber elder I rip multiple sets of fragments...but again, it all comes down to trying and failing and learning the fight and dodge mechanics better. (fyi I've taken down uber elder with a summon spectre build last league with much ease).

So to conclude, can this build kill uber elder? Yes. but definitely not the BEST build to do it.

The Koam's roots idea is pretty awesome workaround, though I feel its a total different approach: seems some links missing, also finetune the resists & deeps for the setup itself. Gonna try it for sure.

Deeps wise: is there any recommandation? (I guess the more the better, cos it does not melt anyways)

Also my idea is to try and respec into a much more solid passive tree, picking up some resist in addition and other deffensive options - maybe try VaalPact, but that would sligthly bring down the dps output.

The thing that bothers me though, is there's deffinitely things to improve on my char - but its not cheap, so I'm kinda hesitant. Don't wanna end up with rounds for nothing and buyers remorse (also have that negative feeling - assumption - from the last Flashback where it performed really-really poor for me)

Hey man, how did you deal with the 2% reflect on uber atziri? The warlords mark leech is not enough and I tried bereks ring, still not enough leech I just get one shot by the reflect
^

Paragon of Calamity easy mode.
What do you guys recommend for cwdt setup once you get curse ring? Have room for cwdt, IC and 2 others. Don't want to run golem so I'm tossing up between frost bomb, vortex, cold snap and tempest shield.
"
Astrohawke wrote:
What do you guys recommend for cwdt setup once you get curse ring? Have room for cwdt, IC and 2 others. Don't want to run golem so I'm tossing up between frost bomb, vortex, cold snap and tempest shield.

There's already so much going on on the screen (BV, possibly Vaal BV, all the Heralds and Shaper Anomalies), so I personally don't really like yet another active skill on CWDT. That's why I'm currently using Phase Run for more movement speed and a small defensive bonus. It synergizes quite well with the long BV duration (which means that you don't have to cancel it every second by casting a skill - just make sure that it's socketed after IC), but is obviously not a good option if you have a way to generate frenzy charges.

(Super lazy, so if this was any other league I'd probably just put a golem in there and be done with it, but golems + incursions ...)
Last edited by obliviousBC on Jul 3, 2018, 1:10:15 PM
Bit of a broad question and probably goes beyond this build thread specifically but wondering if anyone can give some advice on how to replace some of my gear, mainly for more defence and mana. I am just about at the Kitava fight and this is my very first character, so don't have twink gear or a stash if currency I can rely on. After purchasing a few items along the way(and given two) I currently have 3 chaos.

I have decent damage, I think my resistances are ok-ish(they all currently say 75% but in brackets are all above 100%) for the time being but feel my life is low(1.3k I think) and mana is definitely low. I really struggle with understanding what is an upgrade and what it isn't, as evident by my jewellery. To make it even more confusing/difficult for me I am trying to figure out what is an upgrade whilst also not losing my Blade vortex and Whirling blade gem links. I can deal with losing the Orb of Storms link for a while if needed as I haven't found myself needing it too much as of yet.'

Any guidance appreciated. Feel free to PM if think it's better than cluttering up the thread. Character should be set to public.
Last edited by stephen_drewz on Jul 3, 2018, 7:15:31 PM
So while I've been levelling with this build and wondering what build to get next, it seems like this one is ok for both bossing and mapping, could anyone give me some insight on how does it look later in the game? Does it get faster and excels at mapping or is it the most profitable to farm uberlabs/atziris?
"
Apocz wrote:
So while I've been levelling with this build and wondering what build to get next, it seems like this one is ok for both bossing and mapping, could anyone give me some insight on how does it look later in the game? Does it get faster and excels at mapping or is it the most profitable to farm uberlabs/atziris?

This build excels at mapping so I'd recommend if you want to farm for profit thats the way to go. You can farm uber labs no problem as long as you carefully navigate around traps as unlike other builds it cannot facetank them.

Thanks for the build! Just killed my first Shaper with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info