[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

could you make a more detailed leveling section? like what unique gear to start out with and when to upgrade? for example, i have a tabula but i don't know what to support freezing pulse/firestorm with. do you use the axiom perpetuum all the way to maps? i think i have enough for decent end game gear but leveling is the part i hate the most so i want to know what gear will make it as fast as possible ^^
Yeah, in page 22X there is a mate who did with our build but instead of inpulsa, using loreweave. Im trying to whisp him but its not online. I want to know if loreweave could be the limit between do it and not. For the rest, i tried again and just take half life for elder and shaper. Little bit better than the first one.
I was wondering why you're supposed to stack crit and multiplier over elemental damage on the gear. Should you not even balance the numbers with roughly the same amount of +spell damage and +crit across all the gear?

Also, would an Onslaught support in BV be a nice quality of life boost when mapping? So you can move and spin up BV faster with the same gem?

Phenomenal build though it murders everything so fast as i level through
When I get uber elder to spawn again, I will record a run.

Definitely not the easiest build to do elder uber with - comes down to no instant leech for me. Have to actually play the encounter (dodge, good ball placement, etc). Tbh, I think it just comes down to practice.

A tip, do not rush (aka only focusing on zerging the boss). I think the playstyle of bv probably develops bad habits cause up till elder uber everything dies in like a couple of seconds.
I have a question regarding the setup.

Would it work if i link a elemental proliferation in the blade vortex and instead of taking Beacon of Ruin I would take Paragon of Calamity so I can be reflect immune?
Can someone please simplify/clean up the Gem section of the guide for me? Or if your character is setup with the gems etc just post that and I will check profile. Unless I am seriously mis understanding it(this is my first character of the game) I feel like the top section doesn't match the "cheat sheet" section. Where am I going wrong with this?

Thanks
Last edited by stephen_drewz on Jul 2, 2018, 1:27:54 AM
Will I be able to kill Uber Elder?

Yesterday I just killed Shaper with this build. First time ever on Shaper. Died 2 times in the process: Shaper catched me once with the laserbeam - i though im gonna be out of the hitbox, but that stuff is thiccer than i though, and I "misstepped" against one of the Voidguys, so I basicly ended up facetanking the slam - without success.

(This was my second attempt: the first attempt was at lvl93 with half of the deeps - I learned from it, doubled my deeps, fixed some mechanics and play around vaalBV more.)

Also I killed couple of Uber Atziris and Red Tier Elders before. Most of it is deathless, and the deaths were more like stupid mistakes - ie.: not jumping into Zana's cube after elder is down or facejumping into the mirror clone of Atziri with 10 blades up and all sweet things like that.

Shaper guardians all killed me during the first attempts, second time I did all deathless (kinda easy fights - if you already went through it and lost your "virginity" + I got an idea how to finetune with flasks and pantheons against them)

So I also got an Uberelder opportunity, and I'm willing to do it: but its kinda a big investment - 2sets of guardians, plus more Redtiers if i need to spread the influence more. (I wouldn't mind normally but since GGG banned the bots last week, Chayula splinter flipping is not deliver that much, so i need to think about my budgets too xd)

The big question here: Will I be able to do it?

My guess is YES, because the mechanics are not looking that "hardcore", the scenerio is more of a mess - dodge all the bs that they throw at you, but you also getting spawns all the way through which means a boost in deeps (killed recently jewels) and flaskcharges, herald procs aaaaaaand VBV up most of the
times.

The only thing that loosens my confidance, if i measure things wrong - What's the difference between Uber Elder and Shaper or Uber Atziri? "How big is the gap?"

My gear:
Spoiler

I'm sitting on 5900 HP, 450 unreserved Mana - with MoM, fully upgraded Pantheons, 120k tooltip - with everything up and proced & 60-70k without flasks and procs -> 299k dps according to PoB

PoB: https://pastebin.com/3fRhCXVw

Please help: Is this enough for UberElder? What should I finetune? Any advice on this build against UberElder?
Shop: Standard: thread/541528
IGN: ClimbFast
Selling/Trading Sacrifice sets pst.
"
wokSiHD wrote:
Will I be able to kill Uber Elder?

Yesterday I just killed Shaper with this build. First time ever on Shaper. Died 2 times in the process: Shaper catched me once with the laserbeam - i though im gonna be out of the hitbox, but that stuff is thiccer than i though, and I "misstepped" against one of the Voidguys, so I basicly ended up facetanking the slam - without success.

(This was my second attempt: the first attempt was at lvl93 with half of the deeps - I learned from it, doubled my deeps, fixed some mechanics and play around vaalBV more.)

Also I killed couple of Uber Atziris and Red Tier Elders before. Most of it is deathless, and the deaths were more like stupid mistakes - ie.: not jumping into Zana's cube after elder is down or facejumping into the mirror clone of Atziri with 10 blades up and all sweet things like that.

Shaper guardians all killed me during the first attempts, second time I did all deathless (kinda easy fights - if you already went through it and lost your "virginity" + I got an idea how to finetune with flasks and pantheons against them)

So I also got an Uberelder opportunity, and I'm willing to do it: but its kinda a big investment - 2sets of guardians, plus more Redtiers if i need to spread the influence more. (I wouldn't mind normally but since GGG banned the bots last week, Chayula splinter flipping is not deliver that much, so i need to think about my budgets too xd)

The big question here: Will I be able to do it?

My guess is YES, because the mechanics are not looking that "hardcore", the scenerio is more of a mess - dodge all the bs that they throw at you, but you also getting spawns all the way through which means a boost in deeps (killed recently jewels) and flaskcharges, herald procs aaaaaaand VBV up most of the
times.

The only thing that loosens my confidance, if i measure things wrong - What's the difference between Uber Elder and Shaper or Uber Atziri? "How big is the gap?"

My gear:
Spoiler

I'm sitting on 5900 HP, 450 unreserved Mana - with MoM, fully upgraded Pantheons, 120k tooltip - with everything up and proced & 60-70k without flasks and procs -> 299k dps according to PoB

PoB: https://pastebin.com/3fRhCXVw

Please help: Is this enough for UberElder? What should I finetune? Any advice on this build against UberElder?

It can definitely be done. I followed this guide and managed to do it on my 3rd attempt with 2 portals left. Had to learn the mechanics at first and actually had to play the game because everything else just melts to the stupid damage this build has. Also, it was my very first time attempting Uber Elder.

So if you can dodge a bit and get at Elder/Shaper with 8-10 Blade stacks and flasks up they melt in 3 seconds. I don't even want to talk about Vaal BV, with all combined, the damage is... obscene and rushes the fight through the phases very quickly.

My gear:
Spoiler
Hi! Thank you so much for this build and guide. It was linked to me by a friend in a Discord server that "Lifting" admins. I really like this build guide so far. I am basically playing my first character as well. I spent a lot of time trying to find a guide that was simple and not too complex, and showed me what to do when starting out. Most of the guides I saw were geared toward end-game content.

I also have a few questions for you as well:

1) Can you please include a step-by-step guide showing exactly which gems and support gems that I need to obtain to make the build work correctly at its full potential?

2) I presume that all the unique and rare gear I need I won't be able to get until I hit level 70 or so? At present, i am level 30, and am working through the middle of ACT III. Can't wait to start on my Ascendancy.

3) I also assume that there will be two blade vortexes when I get high enough level to make the build work at full throttle? Also, I assume that I will soon have enough mana to enable all 3 heralds at once?
Currently, I am using all 3 heralds at once, but I don't have too much mana left after the reserve.

4) How do the golems work in the build? I noticed that you are using minion gems somehow in the build.

5) Do you have a build guide video on YT that accompanies the written guide?

Thank you for your answers to my questions and your reply in advance! Again, awesome build and guide. I really like it so far. Thanks again!

Best,
Scott
Massachusetts (US)
"
solson8691 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi! Thank you so much for this build and guide. It was linked to me by a friend in a Discord server that "Lifting" admins. I really like this build guide so far. I am basically playing my first character as well. I spent a lot of time trying to find a guide that was simple and not too complex, and showed me what to do when starting out. Most of the guides I saw were geared toward end-game content.

I also have a few questions for you as well:

1) Can you please include a step-by-step guide showing exactly which gems and support gems that I need to obtain to make the build work correctly at its full potential?

2) I presume that all the unique and rare gear I need I won't be able to get until I hit level 70 or so? At present, i am level 30, and am working through the middle of ACT III. Can't wait to start on my Ascendancy.

3) I also assume that there will be two blade vortexes when I get high enough level to make the build work at full throttle? Also, I assume that I will soon have enough mana to enable all 3 heralds at once?
Currently, I am using all 3 heralds at once, but I don't have too much mana left after the reserve.

4) How do the golems work in the build? I noticed that you are using minion gems somehow in the build.

5) Do you have a build guide video on YT that accompanies the written guide?

Thank you for your answers to my questions and your reply in advance! Again, awesome build and guide. I really like it so far. Thanks again!

Best,
Scott
Massachusetts (US)

One of us! One of us! One of us! Get ready to "waste" hundreds if not thousands of hours of your life.

1) Don't worry about what gems to pick up or use for now. Comming Act 6 you will be able to buy all of the gems but a selected few from a vendor in town. Meanwhile you could also get gems you like to test out from the ghost in the Library. Try out whatever you like! Maybe Onslought for speed? Added Cold/Fire/Lightning Damage for, well, damage? See what you are comfortable with and worry about the "correct" setup later.

2) Most of the gear has a level restriction but some pieces are available early like Hrimsorrow gloves. Axiom Perpetuum scepter would be one of the best and easy to find leveling weapons. Your other gear should focus on defenses. Life and resistances are very important, especially with the penalties after act 5 and 10.

3) 2 vortexes? Not sure what you mean with that but there will be 1 vortex of up to 10 blades and if you get a Vaal Blade Vortex gem you can activate it from time to time for an extra vortex. Vaal Blade Vortex will also give you Blade Vortex, essentially giving you 2 gems in 1. Herald mana reservation will be lower after you get the Mastermind of Discord ascendancy point. Until then you should be fine only using Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder.

4) Golems are not essential to the build and only give a small bonus aura. It dies quite often so some are linking it to Minion Life for convenience. It's not important at all though.

5) As far as I know there is no video guide for this specific build but there are plenty of variations of it on YT. They all do things a bit different but the core stays mostly the same. Other videos you might be interested in are from Engineering Eternity. He provides excellent beginner guides to various topics in Path of Exile.

A general tip at last: try to set your profile to public. People will be able to see your characters and can give you more detailed help.

Edit: Apparently there is a video now! Should be easy to find on YT.
Last edited by Monti_Jones on Jul 2, 2018, 7:36:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info